Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CWL new clan stack ranking page (tab) based on a RATIO

Quote Originally Posted by Donsch View Post
    Quick reply to who said they give bonus based on who filled the CC's and other team contributions... Nice idea, but unless someone says, "I filled some of the CC's today", how would you know? Most have two bases in the line up, so you can't know by the base with no troops yet.
    We know who the active donators are in the clan and those are the ones that generally take care of the war defense ccs.
    I also throw out a "thanks to those that filled the war ccs" in clan chat and usually a few people respond with, "no problem" or "glad to do it" etc.
    If you've been in a clan for a few wars you can pretty much tell who the ones are that are filling war defense ccs.

Possible layout for new stats page

Another idea for the second stats page is to recycle the work that has already been done for Legend league trophies. This system converts STARS and DAMAGE into Trophies. Here is a possible layout where the Legend trophy formula is used to make POINTS.

Name Defense Offense Points
    MyBalanced 19 24 5
    MyRushed 40 28 -12

Then each successive war updates these subtotals for each player.

Quote Originally Posted by Donsch View Post
    Actually, if attacking mirrors, the fully maxed base doesn't need the medals, but also being at the top of the line up, is not likely to 3 star other maxed bases as the players sitting at the bottom of the line up. Until the update, our entire line up was TH12's, but they vary from the maxed to the rushed.

I over simplified how we do things for the sake of this post. We don't go straight down the ranking list, but the current list (guide) is somewhat misleading, which was the reason for requesting additional stats for a secondary "guide". If my ratio stats request was added to the game, we still wouldn't go straight down that list either. But that listing would carry more weight in decision making than the current ranking page. The current page, and the new page combined would tell a more complete story about team contributions.

Quick reply to who said they give bonus based on who filled the CC's and other team contributions... Nice idea, but unless someone says, "I filled some of the CC's today", how would you know? Most have two bases in the line up, so you can't know by the base with no troops yet.
    Mirror attacking is a terrible strategy. It is much more important to improve that strategy than your bonus pack strategy. Then after that my advice is to mix it up a little like we do. It works well. A couple packs to the "top performers" a couple packs to CWL participants that need the medals for updates and a couple packs to players not in the CWL who help the clan in other ways.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.