Thread: If SuperCell Id login does not send an email to my address

If SuperCell Id login does not send an email to my address

Did I not Sign Up for SuperCell Id? I don't remember doing so. How can I check my SuperCell email if I have an account if I cannot confirm via email?

I've completed the tutorial to get to the support link and don't want my new game to overwrite my old game if I sign up for SuperCell Id.

From what domain would the email with the authorization code come from?

supercell.com
    id.supercell.com

Thanks
    Last edited by edoetsch; December 13th, 2019 at 08:33 PM.

I think I must have a SuperCell Id because in October I got an email from supercell with a verification code with text like this in the body....This was about the time I got a new iPhone.

"Welcome back! Use the verification code below to log in."

and

"You received this email because you requested to log in to your Supercell ID. If you didn't request to log in, you can safely ignore this e-mail."

it came from id.supercell.com

I have added supercell.com and id.supercell.com to my approved domain lists.
    Last edited by edoetsch; December 13th, 2019 at 08:33 PM.

Login with your gplay or gamecenter account as you previous did.
    If your village loads then your village is not saved saved with supercell id.
    If a message pops "village *** found. Load it with supercell id." then your village is saved with supercell id.

The email "welcome back" sounds like your email account is used for a supercell id.

The ingame support will not tell you if your village is or is not saved with scid nor will they tell you the associated email account.

Thanks for the Reply

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    Login with your gplay or gamecenter account as you previous did.
    If your village loads then your village is not saved saved with supercell id.
    If a message pops "village *** found. Load it with supercell id." then your village is saved with supercell id.

The email "welcome back" sounds like your email account is used for a supercell id.

The ingame support will not tell you if your village is or is not saved with scid nor will they tell you the associated email account.
    Yes, it appears I have a SuperCell ID I get the "Load it with your SuperCell Id". So the question is why my email which I was able to receive in October, now did not.

I've added:

supercell.com
    id.supercell.com
    support.supercell.com

All to my safe sender list

When my 24 hours is up, I'll try again..only once and hopefully it will work...

Thank you for the reply.
    Last edited by edoetsch; December 13th, 2019 at 09:09 PM.

In rare cases it could take a while until you get the verification code.

Make sure you use the correct email account and write it correct. Supercell id only accepts the writing you used during sign in.

Example for gmail:
    At gmail you can use "@googlemail" or "@gmail" → for gmail its the sam but supercell id only accepts the one you used during sign in. Else you would get an email "someone attempt to login with that email account but it isnt used for scid".