Thread: WHEN does the next clan war league start?

Centennial Club

WHEN does the next clan war league start?

6 days ago (I'm looking at my chat logs of us talking about this) there was an event saying something to the effect that there were 4 days left for clan war league. Since I have the ability to start clan wars, and this was not an option for me, and all times previous we had 48 hours to join, I assume this wording meant, 4 days until that 48 hour window starts, to join. I still have no ability to start a clan war league and the event is gone from my list. Now I'm thinking something is broken. When is the next one??

Quote Originally Posted by Hendu71 View Post
    6 days ago (I'm looking at my chat logs of us talking about this) there was an event saying something to the effect that there were 4 days left for clan war league. Since I have the ability to start clan wars, and this was not an option for me, and all times previous we had 48 hours to join, I assume this wording meant, 4 days until that 48 hour window starts, to join. I still have no ability to start a clan war league and the event is gone from my list. Now I'm thinking something is broken. When is the next one??
    I think you are referring to the event notification telling us when clan war was ending.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, check this thread on how to fight collusion here.

Centennial Club
    When did it start? (the 48 hour window)

We usually start regular wars friday evenings (EST) I guess it is possible the clan league 2 day window started shortly after that and we missed it on the tail end.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendu71 View Post
    When did it start? (the 48 hour window)

We usually start regular wars friday evenings (EST) I guess it is possible the clan league 2 day window started shortly after that and we missed it on the tail end.
    Need to be watching the events tab on your account..
    The event lasts 10 days in total..
    Once you hit search and match, then an 8 day sequence starts..
    Day 1 prep, then war day 1/day2 prep etc, until all 7 war days are complete..

Once the 48 hour sign up starts, the counter switches to time before the event ends, as 2222 says. And anything above 8 days is the sign up period.
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; December 13th, 2019 at 10:29 PM.