Thread: Should I rush from?

Trainee

Should I rush from th 9 to 12?

So I made a clan with my friends but problem is that I'm the highest town hall they are like 7-9 and I am 10.
    I have this th 9 account with EVERY defense/wall lvl 1 I have intentions of using this account to donate high lvl troops and sieges for my clan and mostly myself. Should I rush to th 12 to get sieges asap? I want to also max a couple of troops that help a lot like hog riders/dragons/electro/balloons. Is it easier to get resources at th 12? Also, I only plan to upgrade barbarians and archers for barch until I get to th 12 since that's what I will be using to attack. Should I rush or upgrading every troop in the laboratory? thanks. #9VGCU0VQV
    Last edited by Harmoon; December 13th, 2019 at 07:08 PM.

Trainee
    thanks for replying

If it is your mini and you want to make a donation account, I dont see any problem in it
    go ahead and rush your base, you can try to rush till th13 too

Want a Forum Signature? or Forum Avatar?
    *Click here-> GFX Shop TerMinus Prime*
    GFX group| Clan=Total Balloony | Forum achievements
    Please add me in HayDay #VGP8YYR [lvl 31]

Millennial Club
    I did something similar about a year. I didn't want to mess up a good account so i started a new account and rushed it to th12 for Seige machine donations once my main hit th10.

Took me about 5 months to reach th12 from the beginning, I intentionally left all defenses at lvl one and poured gold into my walls. My priority was elixir into my farming troops, and GW and DE into my King and Queen.

Heres the tag for that account now if you wanna check it out: #YUQYYYYPP

Quote Originally Posted by Harmoon View Post
    So I made a clan with my friends but problem is that I'm the highest town hall they are like 7-9 and I am 10.
    I have this th 9 account with EVERY defense/wall lvl 1 I have intentions of using this account to donate high lvl troops and sieges for my clan and mostly myself. Should I rush to th 12 to get sieges asap? I want to also max a couple of troops that help a lot like hog riders/dragons/electro/balloons. Is it easier to get resources at th 12? Also, I only plan to upgrade barbarians and archers for barch until I get to th 12 since that's what I will be using to attack. Should I rush or upgrading every troop in the laboratory? thanks. #9VGCU0VQV
    If you want to take it to regular wars, I think the answer is soundly no.

If you don't have anything higher than a 10 in war you probably won't face a TH10 and thus they won't have siege machines either. in REGULAR war.

In CWL, all bets are off and you need a siege but if you're facing 12s in CWL you don't have a chance anyway.

I did rush a base with mostly TH8 defenses to 12. I did it about a year ago. It was NOT fun. We did need siege machines though so I did it. Then CWL came out so my pitiful base was needed in war too. :P

It's all about what is important to you. Regular war or CWL? You should seed low in CWL. There will be some clans with in Silver and will have 12 but those will be only a few. You can be competitive in silver with what you have during CWL. I don't think I would do it but many will tell you otherwise.
    Last edited by StormHeart; December 16th, 2019 at 06:30 AM.

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8
    My post is opinion unless I specifically state it's a fact.

I have a rushed th12 account, and it is so hard to fix it. It will take ages before I am ready for th13

Quote Originally Posted by OfficialWoody03 View Post
    I have a rushed th12 account, and it is so hard to fix it. It will take ages before I am ready for th13
    This is correct. The problem comes from the 50 percent penalty for attacking a TH10. It's hard to get loot for a rushed TH12. My old standard of raiding with goblins didn't work any more. Too many resource collectors are inside the walls at TH12 and 11. So, I had to use heavy troops and I didn't have very heavy troops :P I had to forget my Royals. I spent about $200, most of that during black Friday last year. That got my Royals up to a somewhat decent level.

It was worse then than now because TH12 had only been out for a month or two. Most 12s were owned by heavy gemmers and they were strong. It was a miserable time for me. I spent as much time behind a shield as I could. :P There was a one gem resource boost event and that helped me a bit. Spend that week behind a shield. I bought some two days and one day shields too. I remember getting a one week shield twice.

It won't be quite as bad now. There are quite a few weak/rushed TH12s and some dead ones now. When I did it there were very few. It will still be hard to "fix that rush." A year later, the base is strong except for traps and walls. I have mostly TH11 walls now and about 8 TH12 level walls. Most defenses are maxed and my Royals are high. CWL and clan games was my saviour.
    Last edited by StormHeart; December 16th, 2019 at 09:30 AM.

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8
    My post is opinion unless I specifically state it's a fact.