Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Supercell ID question

Supercell ID question

In the past week i accidentally discovered that the limit for supercell ID accounts on one machine has been lifted. (Used to be 20.) Before this i had to delete the last few IDs now and then to make space to access new accounts.

Ran into another problem. The older accounts were all sorted alphabetically. The new accounts are unsorted, arranged in the order they were added. It's a messy growing list. Was wondering if there is a way to trigger the accounts to sort themselves alphabetically? Thx.

Holy smokes... 20! . =0
    Last edited by xSaturnx; December 13th, 2019 at 02:19 PM.

There was a thread about this on the dark side not so long ago. It seems you have to reorder them manually:
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12413439
    Thank you very much to TerMinus Prime for this beautiful signature!

I play Hay Day and Clash of Clans.
    (English is not my first language. I'm sorry for any mistakes.)

Quote Originally Posted by OutOfIdeas View Post
    There was a thread about this on the dark side not so long ago. It seems you have to reorder them manually:
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12413439
    Sadly, that seems to be a COC only feature. No arrows popup in hayday's supercell accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by xSaturnx View Post
    Holy smokes... 20! . =0
    i read that as "twenty factorial equal zero", which confused me for quite a while.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin9632 View Post
    In the past week i accidentally discovered that the limit for supercell ID accounts on one machine has been lifted. (Used to be 20.) Before this i had to delete the last few IDs now and then to make space to access new accounts.

Ran into another problem. The older accounts were all sorted alphabetically. The new accounts are unsorted, arranged in the order they were added. It's a messy growing list. Was wondering if there is a way to trigger the accounts to sort themselves alphabetically? Thx.
    I recently sorted out my accounts in Supercell ID. I have only eight farms (!), so it wasn't too arduous.

I left my main farm at the top of the list, and then added the others in the sequence I wanted. For me, it's best to have them listed in order of level reached, so that's what I've done. Now when I'm working through them all - when doing daily spins in the Valley, for example - it's much easier to keep track of my progress, and I don't get lost.

It wouldn't help me if the farms were displayed in alphabetical order of the email addresses, as those are random. I would welcome it if the ID could be listed by farm name, though. That might be problematic for those who change farm names to communicate with others.

It was tedious to set this up, but it needed to be done just once. The time used was worth it, as I now find the navigation much easier.
    Last edited by Cowslips; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:49 AM.

Hay Day level 182 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Only 20 farms? OMG That's not acceptable!
    Sweet, sweet little problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post
    I recently sorted out my accounts in Supercell ID. I have only eight farms (!), so it wasn't too arduous.

I left my main farm at the top of the list, and then added the others in the sequence I wanted. For me, it's best to have them listed in order of level reached, so that's what I've done. Now when I'm working through them all - when doing daily spins in the Valley, for example - it's much easier to keep track of my progress, and I don't get lost.

It wouldn't help me if the farms were displayed in alphabetical order of the email addresses, as those are random. I would welcome it if the ID could be listed by farm name, though. That might be problematic for those who change farm names to communicate with others.

It was tedious to set this up, but it needed to be done just once. The time used was worth it, as I now find the navigation much easier.
    Can i just point out the very obvious problem with this? When a lower level farm overtakes a higher level one? Or when a lot of farms are around the same level? Plus at some point - perhaps at a major update, i dunno - the IDs DO sort themselves alphabetically. i know bcoz my older ID's are sorted that way. So that would just mess up the manual sort. Having a reliable way to sort (or trigger a sort) would be a more permanent solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post

How, Cowslips?! Iíve wanted my farms sorted like that from the beginning but I havenít found a way to do it.

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin9632 View Post
    Can i just point out the very obvious problem with this? When a lower level farm overtakes a higher level one? Or when a lot of farms are around the same level? Plus at some point - perhaps at a major update, i dunno - the IDs DO sort themselves alphabetically. i know bcoz my older ID's are sorted that way. So that would just mess up the manual sort. Having a reliable way to sort (or trigger a sort) would be a more permanent solution.
    I did point out that, for me, that way worked. I appreciate it wouldn't suit everyone, and that it's time consuming. It is a workaround though.

Quote Originally Posted by BostonGirl View Post
    How, Cowslips?! I’ve wanted my farms sorted like that from the beginning but I haven’t found a way to do it.
    Log out of the farm you are on. Tap "log in with Supercell ID", and the list of farms you have to choose from shows on the right-hand side of the screen. On any that are in the wrong place, tap the X at the side of the email address. You will receive a message "You are about to removed a saved login. Continue?", say "yes".

Then when you have removed all of those that were in the "wrong" place, you then tap on "log in with another ID" at the bottom of the list. Log on to the farm you want to see next, check "remember me on this device", do the email verification, and it will be added at the bottom of the list. Repeat for all of the others.

After that you just switch between them as you always have, but they appear in the sequence that you choose.

I hope this is helpful.
    Last edited by Cowslips; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:33 PM.

Hay Day level 182 (main farm) - I have seven others!