Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Google Play Account Switching Issues

Google Play Account Switching Issues

Hi guys, long time lurker first time poster here in need of some help!

I have 2 accounts that i regularly switch between using google play. As of this morning it is no longer working! I have googled and tried a number of potential fixes but no success! I was wondering if anyone else is having the same issue or if you could suggest any possible fixes? I need to get on to my 2nd account for war attacks 😱

Thanks!
    Shred

1st, in your case, I would make supercell id for current account
    Contact supercell support. But be carefull! If you answer their questions wrong they might/will ban your current account. I would contact support on brand new account, so if they ban it, it won't be main, just in case (of course I don't know this is 100% safe, so do it on your own risk).
    Last edited by FunnyCinema; December 13th, 2019 at 12:53 PM.

Sounds a bit risky to me! lol. I have been getting on fine with the 2 accounts using google play to switch between them for the last 5 years..... just not sure what has changed from yesterday to make it stop working...

Fresh Spawn

Can't shift between accounts

I have two accounts, both connected to separate google account. Since this morning, when I open Clash, it starts with one of the accounts. When I try to shift to another one using google disconnect-connect button, it shows me the list of accounts. But, when I choose another account from the list, nothing happens. Previuosly the window appeared with the question 'are you sure you want to download another base with th13?', but now only circling ring appears

Kitty
    i got this issue too
    Made a post too but somehow mine needs to be approved by a moderator

Try on Wi-Fi. I can switch accounts on Wi-Fi but not mobile data

Fresh Spawn
    I tried to uninstall-download clash and it didn't help. I also created a new account using the third gmail address and it works correct. So I can shift between my th11 and th2 accounts, but still cannot shift to my th13 account ((

I have the exact same issue since this morning. I did post in general but looks like i shoild have come here first! Have you guys managed to get it fixed?

ETA: Me too - Merged
    Last edited by NewtTheSlayer; December 13th, 2019 at 04:32 PM.

I logged on now to see if anyone else had the issue.

I have many accounts yet one I haven't been able to log into since last night, all others are fine. Google Play. No. I'm not a Fresh Spawn, I've been doing this for years.

It's a dead mini so it's not that big of a deal but still, it's a TH10 with near 30/30 heroes so I don't want to just give it up! Plus it has a really cool obstacle collection.

I know SC doesn't want to set the precedent of solving tech issues on this forum but if they want to check it out....

#2Y2C9J0YQ
    Last edited by NewtTheSlayer; December 13th, 2019 at 04:34 PM.

I've had some problems changing accounts. Problem comes and goes and I did see it slow down today.
    I have 17 but I did get through them. From time to time Google Play gets slow.
    If I had two accounts, I would change to Supercell ID but you need to read the tutorial before doing it.
    Last edited by StormHeart; December 13th, 2019 at 01:56 PM.

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8
    My post is opinion unless I specifically state it's a fact.