Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Heros Autoability can't Recover its full health as mentioned.

Centennial Club

Heros Autoability can't Recover its full health as mentioned.

Archer queen Level 65
    Hitpoints- 2913
    Health Recover- 450
    It means it should recover more than 1/6 of queen health but it can't

https://imgur.com/gallery/zvS36Qb

It is clearly visible that queen never recover 1/6 of health when auto ability activates.

Video
    http://imgur.com/gallery/svpjvLG
    Last edited by Rishek32215; December 13th, 2019 at 04:35 PM.

... I'm not sure if you're trying to say what it seems you're trying to say. How can we deduct from a screenshot if health is recovered? I'd say watch a replay of your match. And why wouldn't it be possible to recover 1/6 of the health of the queen?

I think you may well be right. I have noticed that the auto-ability only seems to recover a very small portion of health, not close to the amount it should.

I think what is happening is that it is possible for the heros to have 'negative health' when they die. Then when the ability trigger you have to recover the negative health 1st.

i.e. Your Queen has 100hp left, she gets hit for 300 damage and ends up on -200. The ability triggers to recover 400 damage and this puts her back onto 200hp.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    ... I'm not sure if you're trying to say what it seems you're trying to say. How can we deduct from a screenshot if health is recovered? I'd say watch a replay of your match. And why wouldn't it be possible to recover 1/6 of the health of the queen?
    This image is screenshoted when queen Auto ability activates.Once the queen ability activates she can't take any damage.
    you can see the actual health that she recovered through ability and it don't match to the actual mentioned stats.
    As level 65 queen should recover 1/6 of health (according to queen stats) but it doesn't look like that in below image
    https://imgur.com/gallery/zvS36Qb

Quote Originally Posted by Rishek32215 View Post
    Once the queen ability activates she can't take any damage.
    This is not true. The queen will still take splash damage under royal cloak. The ability prevents her from being targeted. Eagle or mortar firing at her spawned archer will still damage her.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Traimus View Post
    I think what is happening is that it is possible for the heros to have 'negative health' when they die. Then when the ability trigger you have to recover the negative health 1st.

i.e. Your Queen has 100hp left, she gets hit for 300 damage and ends up on -200. The ability triggers to recover 400 damage and this puts her back onto 200hp.
    If it is true, Then it is better to use there abilty manually before they die.
    At least we can get full recovered hitponts.

Quote Originally Posted by Rishek32215 View Post
    If it is true, Then it is better to use there abilty manually before they die.
    At least we can get full recovered hitponts.
    Don't know if it's really an advantage, had you activated it earlier than the defence would have re-targetted and applied that final damage to another part of your army.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by SomePeopleCallMeMaurice View Post
    This is not true. The queen will still take splash damage under royal cloak. The ability prevents her from being targeted. Eagle or mortar firing at her spawned archer will still damage her.
    Yes, you are right but this image is shoted before queen spawned any archer. And it shows the actual recovered hitpoints of queen within the second of ability activates.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by SomePeopleCallMeMaurice View Post
    There is the video you can cleary see how much heath she Recovered
    https://imgur.com/gallery/n9TtuhO