Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Heros Autoability can't Recover its full health as mentioned.

Open 24 Hours
    Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    If the fatal shot damages more than what the Hero can recover, it will leave them with just 1 hp.
    This is true for wardens invulnerability, but not for other heros health regen. If the king/queen/champion take more damage than they can recover they die.

This concept of negative damage and a non-full recovery makes sense. Still if you were going to lose your Hero anyway because you were not fast enough on the ability....especially the AQ we like to take her down as low as we can and then use her ability...this is difficult and problematic because few people are so gifted at mapping out and calculating the damage on her path and knowing precisely when to trigger the ability, most of us just try to keep her alive as long as we can on a walk/charge.

Still I think this has no impact for those who are using the ability to lose inferno/EA targeting and push through an area, especially with the AQ/BK. You are still going to have to do that all manually, and not lose track of your heroes.

I do not believe this is suddenly going to make everyone an expert at Hero Walks/charges. But it may save you from yourself if you are slow on a rage spell or something. And if the hero dies anyway then you wasted the rage spell.....

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleC View Post
    This is true for wardens invulnerability, but not for other heros health regen. If the king/queen/champion take more damage than they can recover they die.
    From what I've been told from the Clash team, that's not true. The king/queen/champion will be restored to 1 HP. Where the confusion comes in is that a hero with only 1 HP doesn't last very long. Any inbound projectile, splash damage, bomb, or defending troop can kill it off even before it can spawn any troops, so it appears the ability didn't activate. It did activate, but ultimately the activation wasn't enough to protect the hero except in those rare situations where 1 HP is enough to keep fighting.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 19 - 681 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SomePeopleCallMeMaurice View Post
    This is not true. The queen will still take splash damage under royal cloak. The ability prevents her from being targeted. Eagle or mortar firing at her spawned archer will still damage her.
    Queen can definitely take damage once cloak is activated, even from point defenses. If the shot is on the way it will still hit even if cloak is activated first. Cloak just keeps her from being directly targeted again until it wears off.

Yesterday I lost my queen and the auto ability went off but she still died, I guess thatís a rare occasion, but donít just rely on the auto ability, still try to do it manually

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Generally, that is correct. The auto ability is very much a last ditch just-about-save thing.

What happens AIUI is that when the hero takes damage that would knock them out, the ability triggers after receiving that damage, but before they actually croak. It doesnt fire before the blow lands.

So if, for instance, queen has 50 HP left, and takes a blow dealing 300 damage, then she would be on -250. If the ability recovers 450, she will then be on 200.

I believe if the recovery wouldn't be enough to give a positive value, then the HP is set to 1.
    This is just great, I was expecting that auto-ability should come with a disadvantage. It's cool!

Maybe the meter is off just like your gas gauge. You always get more miles out of the top half.

Fresh Spawn

Hero auto ability

Iíve had no problems with the new auto hero ability until my last 2 attacks. The hero (queen) has popped her ability but died straight away without gaining any health and without any of the archers spawning. There were no mortars or anything landing that could have killed her whilst invisible. Iíve checked the settings to make sure the auto ability was still on which it was. Just seems odd as this has only now started happening and only seems to be my queen. Has anyone else experienced this?

Happened to me as well. Was it while queen walk

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffPainter716 View Post
    Happened to me as well. Was it while queen walk
    Yeah it was with queen walk both times