Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Royal Champion upgrade to max

Quote Originally Posted by AresMars View Post
    i have her lv 18 now and i havent yet seen her throwing her shield on the def. so i think it unlocks on the max lv, but maybe i was not attentive and she does it on lower lvs too. but anyway i find her very useful
    Then you're not looking in the right direction maybe ... she throws it at 4 nearby defenses ... check a replay at half speed .... ability is unlocked at level 5

Centennial Club
    Think he means that he expects the shield to be thrown while the rc is defending his base

Quote Originally Posted by TheRave View Post
    Think he means that he expects the shield to be thrown while the rc is defending his base
    no i don't mean it
    but appreciate your humor

https://www.clashofstats.com/players...ofile/rankings
    Quote Originally Posted by AresMars
    dumb cheaters got perma ban, smart cheaters created burner accounts...

My RC is going to lvl 4 now, after that asap to 5. Then I'll max my queen first with DE + books. I prefer now to use the hammer of building on cc and 2 hammers in the lab.

After next CWL I'll hammer the siege workshop (can't miss this thing for 2 weeks) and the rest of the hammers will go to queen. Once queen is maxed I'll use the hammers on the GW and I'll upgrade my RC further. The last levels of the RC I'll hammer and use the DE on the king.

I'm a 100% free player, so no discounts in resources or time. I guess I'll be busy a few more months...

Her seeking shield ability starts when she is at level 5. It goes up at 10, 15 and 20.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, check this thread on how to fight collusion here.

I went for rc right away to level 15 she is a beast, I will farm last 5 levels, put my king and queen up to 60, warden is 40, I'm still getting easy 3 stars, I can't imagine 70,70,50,20 heroes wow,
    Also I sent my giga inferno to max right away

Forum Legend
    I feel like a slacker. RC will be 4 in an hour, then will upgrade her to 5.
    warden 41
    king & queen both 65
    gonna be a while til I max them all
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Klavious View Post
    warden 41
    king & queen both 65
    Ill join ya in slackerville, mine still L2
    and rest are still max 12: 40/65/65

I will give her a proper run through the gob maps and 'stress test' her lowly L2 specs and get a feel for her bold wall jumping prowess. she seems like the perfect match for my Hog Blitz paired with a Stoner. After this weekend I will put her down to 5. but while I have a cpl days break from the work grind, Ill mash Clash and have all 4 Royalty members in tow.

There are so many upgrades now that I will be busy for a long while at my current screen time. and the dern Barrax (dear gawd these suck so hard) still have three to go! /tears emoji\

Centennial Club
    Iím not using hammers or books on her yet, cost is too cheap, just used gems to rush last 12 hours or so when I was ready to do some attacks. Level 5 now. Hammers do seem better used on warden until her last few levels maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Klavious View Post
    warden 41
    king & queen both 65
    I remember the warden is similar and so is the battle machine, but once they get their ability it makes a difference. I have mine both over 5 now and it helps. I don't think she is really strong, but she definitely makes a difference, especially compared to prior to level 5.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, check this thread on how to fight collusion here.