Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hay Day December Update Sneak Peek #1 - Lucky Bonus!

I think this idea is pretty good. It gives a little extra incentive to play the Valley. The way I see it, eventually the Valley will become one central “gathering place” if you will for all Hay Day players. Obviously it’s currently only a few neighborhoods of players per Valley, but someday I can see the Valley being much “fuller”, with much more to do and more communication between players. Hopefully this is the direction they are going towards.

However, I am not very fond of the whole bomb concept with the mini game. I love almost everything about the game, but this pushes me a little bit. After playing for nearly 5 years, I didn’t think the game would come to this. There’s really nothing else that could replace it? Honestly, just a red X would have worked. It is fine for now, but in a future update I want to see the graphic changed.

(Yes, I know we have explosives to use in the mine, but that’s different. That’s what you use in a mine. The whole bomb concept doesn’t seem to really flow with the feel the Valley should give to players.)

Quote Originally Posted by MiniGardener View Post
    Bombs? Seriously? Up there with the broken-down truck feature of the valley in the “bad idea” category. What ever happened to “nothing dies in Hay Day”? I think this is in very poor taste. If break-downs and explosions are the direction the game is going, can weapons be far behind?
    I agree with you MG, not something I am interested in.

Farm Level 178. Town 54. 😊
    Please PM for farm ID.

Sorry team Hay Day but I have to agree with many others here. This is not a good direction to take out favorite family game. Neither bombs nor gambling belong in the Hay Day world. While I am usually in the “let’s wait and see how it goes when it’s rolled out” group, this time I urge you to stop and take a step back and see this from the POV’s expressed here.
    Amoooozing Signature by ClashOfHolmes

Quote Originally Posted by Gertie777 View Post
    Wish you could milk my goats.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark11308 View Post
    Alcohol and money and I guarantee success, these aren't bring home to mom women, but moms not looking for a women, you are.
    Quote Originally Posted by LordNuggets View Post
    I reported myself to supercell.

It does not bother me at all... nada. If it did, I would sell my dynamite and tnt and only mine with shovels and pick axes
    Farm 141
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 52 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 17 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Intriguing idea for a mini-game within the Valley.

I would love to request some tweaks to this, if I may. Instead of showing us the cards, and having them randomized, please, please, please turn this into a game like the classic “Concentration” memory game. The cards are in place, flipped over and shown very briefly, then flipped back. We are challenged to remember where each prize card is located. A challenge picture of a prize card is shown, and we have to find the prize card, from memory. If we find it, we get to keep the prize. If we chose a wrong card, play stops, but we get to keep earlier prizes, as an incentive to come back and play some more. We can continue play after a mistake and the game stops, if we want to pay a diamond to continue playing.

This way, the game is not a game of chance, but is enhancing brain, specifically memory, function and skills; there is no distress due to bombs or loss of desired prizes, and it can cost a modest amount of diamonds. Win-Win.

If you really want to take away the prizes, due to a mistake (and I strongly recommend you don’t): rather than a distressing bomb for those of us who play HayDay for the gentleness, please use something entertaining and funny. I was envisioning a hillbilly running onto the screen and snatching the won prize cards, and running off with them. You’d have to visit his hidden home and ransom your prizes back - with diamonds.

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Quote Originally Posted by AsYouWish View Post
    ...If you really want to take away the prizes, due to a mistake (and I strongly recommend you don’t): rather than a distressing bomb for those of us who play HayDay for the gentleness, please use something entertaining and funny. I was envisioning a hillbilly running onto the screen and snatching the won prize cards, and running off with them. You’d have to visit his hidden home and ransom your prizes back - with diamonds.
    What an intriguing idea. Hay Day already has a character which looks like a hillbilly.

---
    Lynn
    December 15, 2019
    In what ways am I grateful? Let me count my blessings.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...essings-Thread

I love the idea of making it a game of “concentration”, and having the local yokel act like Tom—in reverse—is inspired! Thank you, AsYouWish!

Farm Level 128 | Town 41 | Achievements 143/144

I would love to request some tweaks to this, if I may. Instead of showing us the cards, and having them randomized, please, please, please turn this into a game like the classic “Concentration” memory game. The cards are in place, flipped over and shown very briefly, then flipped back. We are challenged to remember where each prize card is located. A challenge picture of a prize card is shown, and we have to find the prize card, from memory. If we find it, we get to keep the prize. If we chose a wrong card, play stops, but we get to keep earlier prizes, as an incentive to come back and play some more. We can continue play after a mistake and the game stops, if we want to pay a diamond to continue playing.

This way, the game is not a game of chance, but is enhancing brain, specifically memory, function and skills; there is no distress due to bombs or loss of desired prizes, and it can cost a modest amount of diamonds. Win-Win.

If you really want to take away the prizes, due to a mistake (and I strongly recommend you don’t): rather than a distressing bomb for those of us who play HayDay for the gentleness, please use something entertaining and funny. I was envisioning a hillbilly running onto the screen and snatching the won prize cards, and running off with them. You’d have to visit his hidden home and ransom your prizes back - with diamonds.
    That's really interesting, because when I first read the Sneak Peek on this, the very FIRST thing I thought of was the game "Concentration"! Great idea AYW, love it!

(Lynn's yokel is perfect for the job!)
    Last edited by Tahoe; December 15th, 2019 at 10:53 AM.

Thank you TerMinus for the awesome sig!

I love your ideas AsYouWish
    Thank you very much to TerMinus Prime for this beautiful signature!

I play Hay Day and Clash of Clans.
    (English is not my first language. I'm sorry for any mistakes.)