Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Town Hall 13 Looking for Clan War League

Town Hall 13 Looking for Clan War League

While my time spent in my current clan has been great, we are struggling to find new members to keep up with the loss of current ones. With that being said, I am looking for a clan that will allow me to participate in wars. I am currently a Town Hall 13 that came from a Maxed Town Hall 12 (Walls and everything). I use air attacks almost 100% of the time. I also have a near maxed Builder Hall Level 8 for those that care (I hate the builder hall). If you're interested in having me, send me your clan ID and I will stop by to check it out. Oh, I also have 5000+ Trophies in the main village and 3500+ in the builder village.
    North44
    Level 215
    Town Hall 13
    Looking For Clan

Centennial Club
    War Brawlers l - #J8PGUV92 now recruiting!

About us : A great blend of competitive but chilled clash addicted youngsters and adults. We currently run high efficiency 20v20 wars (most of which we win) and are always open for expansion. War log : 137-77-5

What we offer : ●Stress free and mature environment ●back 2 back competitive wars ●Max tier rewards in the clan games every time ●A well structured and organized clan system ●Base building guides and tons of anti 3 layouts to choose from ●Strategy guide and instant in-house help for war/push attacks

You should join if you : ●Are mature (age doesn't really matter for you to be mature, that's what we believe) ●Speak english fluently (Communication is the key!) ●Appreciate the game ●Are serious about war and seek an organized clan ●Are willing to improve your game. Mention age & location upon arrival

Mutant X | War Clan | Level 10 | TH9+ | Mature/Adult | War, Games, CWL

Casual-Competitive Multi-Clan Network Organized Safe & Fair Play
    40v40 & 50v50 Wars 85% Win-Rate Max Donations Mature/Adult

Wars M, W, Sa @ 3pm PT (UTC-7)

Join Discord & follow instructions @ http://discord.gg/Y3BKSM3
    in-game join requests not accepted
    Clan Tag: #28P220JCV http://mutant.team/
    Recruiting unrushed TH levels 9+: TH9, TH10, TH11, TH12

WichitA (Level 20) Clan Tag #20RJ29PL. Adults War Clan/CWL/Max Clan Game. We are primarily USA based plus some International . We're Fairplay clan. No Kids. No Drama. No pressure to 3*. Fun and relaxing environment but yet competitive during war. War back to back with option to opt out. No app to download but we do have discord server https://discord.gg/mJ7WQby you are welcome to swing by and chat with us. Mention Muoi sent you or from forum in request to join. Have a great day!!!!!

WichitA (Level 20) Clan Tag #20RJ29PL
    Discord Link
    : http://discord.gg/mJ7WQby
    Wichita Family of 4 Clans Recruiting Thread
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!

Forum Veteran
    Sent you a PM...

Hey there!

We are a recently formed, Level 4 English speaking clan that currently ranges from TH13 to TH5. We have just over 20 members and are looking for active players to join and help grow the clan even more! We participate in Clan Wars, Clan Games, Clan League, donate troops and exchange war secrets!
    You would compliment our TH13 very nicely!

We are mainly UK based but have members from all over the globe :-).

We tend to enter everybody into the Leagues so that we all get some medals at the end, although you are only selected to battle if flag is green :-)

We now also also manage to hit top tier on Clan Games.

Daily 'attack my base' challenges. Friendly group that would love to have you on board.

Our clan name is ParviEnimForti #29C00JPV2 - check us out and hope to see you soon x

We are all th13 clan. Drop by if you want to check us. Mention aska sent you in your request.

Noble Nines #2rjgpv0

Last edited by Zailex; December 13th, 2019 at 03:08 PM.

IGN: Aska, BK level 70 AQ level 70 Warden level 50
    Recruiting TH13s with near max hero levels
    Noble Nines Clan Code: #2RJGPV0

My name is kirby my name is BLOODREINA69 on clash. I'm 26 #C20UJ98Q nor saints level 5 check us we are active and fun in chat .we could use another th13
    Last edited by BLOODREINA69; December 13th, 2019 at 03:31 PM.

Warriors are OP
    Late to the party, but you sound like a great fit.

We're an adult war clan based in the US. We war nonstop, activity and donations are great, and we're a mix of competitive and laid back.

We use a good mix of air and ground, although we'll see how TH13 changes things. I also hate builder hall, although that 6th builder has been great. Feel free to come by and check us out, maybe do a few wars with us.

Veni Vidi Vici
    #P98L89UV
    DaHolla - #2QC2CL8U0
    Veni Vidi Vici - #P98L89UV