Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Town Hall 13 Looking for Clan War League

We are New Brits! An adult only clan with a mature and relaxed nature but also an organised level 16 international war clan. We are UK-based so we work around GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) but have many international members from the US, Europe, and Asia so there will always be someone online to donate. We're currently looking to further strengthen our War and CWL lineups and I believe that you would be an excellent addition to our clan.

The Specifics:
    Clan Wars: We typically war 3 times per week. Everyone may opt in or out as you wish but we ask that you go Red if upgrading heroes or if you'll be too busy to get in both attacks.

Clan Games: We have completed the top tier in every Games.

CWL: We currently fight with mostly TH 13/12s. We try to rotate people that are interested in fighting in CWL through a sign up prior to the start based on everyone's availability. We are currently in Masters II.

What We Are Looking For From You:
    Must be over the age of 18
    Be able to download our clan app Band (we use this for discussing war strategies and keeping in touch outside the game)
    Be active
    Use both war attacks

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. If you're interested, mention that Stark sent you from the forum when you request. Clan Tag - #8JY22YJL

Clan: New Brits ~ Lvl 16 ~ UK/International ~ Adults Only
    Check out our Clan Recruitment Thread Here
    Questions about New Brits? Ask on Discord Here
    Questions not New Brits related? PM me or Message me on Discord Here
    TH 12 Lvl 187 Heroes: 65/65/39 #2VURP90QR
    TH9 Lvl 104 Heroes: 22/20 #YGRQLQYUY

Check out Taco Mafia! #22L0V0JRV

Sent a PM.

Absent Doom

Clan War League: Crystal League I

Clan Level 12

Clan Tag: #JV08U0PJ

CWL: Best Townhalls get priority. Th11+ get rolled in when members get 8 stars.

Join us bro #28gu99rjr
    Clan Name- On Drive

Fresh Spawn

Leader of Dark-Rising

Quote Originally Posted by James14225 View Post
    While my time spent in my current clan has been great, we are struggling to find new members to keep up with the loss of current ones. With that being said, I am looking for a clan that will allow me to participate in wars. I am currently a Town Hall 13 that came from a Maxed Town Hall 12 (Walls and everything). I use air attacks almost 100% of the time. I also have a near maxed Builder Hall Level 8 for those that care (I hate the builder hall). If you're interested in having me, send me your clan ID and I will stop by to check it out. Oh, I also have 5000+ Trophies in the main village and 3500+ in the builder village.
    Are you maxed 12 and recent 13?

Hey, welcome to #UPLC9YLL, level 13. We are chill war clan.

Feel free to check us out in Armorum sonitum. All-adult, drama-free, and constant wars. We are currently Master 1 in CWL. Our clan tag is in my sig.

IGN: Erdrick | Erdrick's Token
    Armorum sonitum (#PVQQL8C2)

join our clan

beginner clan lvl 1...easy..join#2VU0JLUCG

I am the leader of Two Faced, we are a new clan looking to build a clan of strong Clashers who are good at war and want to be apart of an active clan, and treated like family. If interested consider adding #CPY2G9P0