Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Heroes automatically using ability

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyBeam View Post
    But defensively, when watching a queen walk deal with cc, or when a single locks on, you now know a player won't miss time andl ose there hero early...I think that has happened way more than a disconnect. And yes there are times when using ability early on makes sense but 90% of the time it's to save the king/queen
    I think it make sense looking at this perspective. However, I would like to see how max defenses fare against max attack to determine whether it should go back or stay as currently is. If the 3 star rate was higher than TH12 vs TH12 in the past, and it was mostly caused by this auto feature, I think it should be removed from the game. Let's see how the max game play out shall we?

I have it on but never use it. Either Iím too nervous to trust it or I just like to have it on in case I screw up (it HAS happened Iíll have you know)

Thanks so much to TerMinus Prime for the sig pic!
    Th11/Bh9
    King: 46 Queen: 44 Warden: 20 BM: 25
    Clan: DarkIceWarfare

Quote Originally Posted by TakeMeDown View Post
    "Clash for Dummies" you may call it all you want.. But I think its not about "The AutoAbility of Heroes" , I think youre too emotional about the matter.

Why?
    Having an auto ability for dummies is just making we (dummies) to just enjoy and to have ease with the game.
    But on the other hand you (call themselves that the AUTOPOP ability is nuts) was SCARED that this dummies can 3star your base because of auto ability or having less failed attacks.

I know it takes skills to actually be on top, but its not the case if youre just a normal player. We(dummies) dnt want to meddle with pro business

Do you FEAR the dummies for having auto pop ability? That was hilarious..
    I am not a pro attacker by any means. I've had many attacks over the years go bad because I didn't watch my queen. Or king. Or warden. It made me better. Having training wheels on your attack to save it doesn't make you better. It makes you dependent on the save. And then you can watch your queen fry because there is too much dps incoming for a last second activate to work. And then come on the forums asking why the auto get out of jail save didnt work. I do think it dumbs down attacks. It also encourages bad habits like plop heroes and pray. Obviously, supercel disagrees. Ultimately, the player that maintains situational awareness and uses the abilities well will do better than the let the computer save me group. And the save me group won't learn and get better.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Forum Elder
    Although I am generally not thrilled with a skill game that has a safety net, I think this is quite different. Sure we have all missed a queen pop and messed up our attack. This will make a small change in the result however. Speaking for myself I probably miss my hero pop less than 5% of the time (1 in 20attacks) and of that 5% it may have turned into a three star maybe 1 in 5 times (we are at 1% now for those who dont like math). So in terms of how often this will make a difference in wars, it would mean 1 more three star than I get today out of 50 wars or 100 CWL attacks. It also means your opponents are going to be more successful a similar amount. After a month or so, no one will even notice or care any longer. This aint a hill to die on IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by TakeMeDown View Post
    "Clash for Dummies" you may call it all you want.. But I think its not about "The AutoAbility of Heroes" , I think youre too emotional about the matter.

Why?
    Having an auto ability for dummies is just making we (dummies) to just enjoy and to have ease with the game.
    But on the other hand you (call themselves that the AUTOPOP ability is nuts) was SCARED that this dummies can 3star your base because of auto ability or having less failed attacks.

I know it takes skills to actually be on top, but its not the case if youre just a normal player. We(dummies) dnt want to meddle with pro business

Do you FEAR the dummies for having auto pop ability? That was hilarious..
    I am a dummy.. I even engineer my roster for easier wars..
    Yet I agree with those that dont like the auto pop..

I like the distinction between the good, the average, and the bad players..
    They brought out cwl, for those that struggle with the weighted random spin matching, which I like a lot..
    Now this, which alters the actual game play, which I dont like the idea of so much.

I think people should find their level, then either strive to get better, or be comfortable with ones standing within the pecking order.

Just an old romantic at heart I guess.

Well you dont like it there is button to turn it off. Personally i like it .
    Well with too much of troops and spells to deal with one might miss the ability as of me i just care about warden ability at the moment. I cant thank SC more

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefistace01 View Post
    Did you even think of considering the fact that he might be talking about all the Clashers in general and for not just himself? Because I'm sure he can see the button to turn it off as much as you do
    He wouldn't have the right to talj about all clashers.

I would be willing to bet there are far more who are pleased with this change, which was fairly frequently requested, than there are against it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    He wouldn't have the right to talj about all clashers.

I would be willing to bet there are far more who are pleased with this change, which was fairly frequently requested, than there are against it.
    To be fair, OP was talking about his opinion with "I think..." and followed with a question mark that open the discussion for others to give their opinion. He was not talking about all clashers, much more than the second statement you made on your post.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefistace01 View Post
    To be honest, the auto ability is turned on for me but I haven't experienced it happening yet
    Maybe I never miss my hero abilities 😆
    Lol, same with me

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercfovia87 View Post
    To be fair, OP was talking about his opinion with "I think..." and followed with a question mark that open the discussion for others to give their opinion. He was not talking about all clashers, much more than the second statement you made on your post.
    Yes, I know. I was responding to firefaceace01 suggesting he might be talking for all clashers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)