Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Heroes automatically using ability

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyBeam View Post
    Has taken some skill outta the game. I think it should go back?

Edit: Defensively speaking.
    But they don't save themselves when defending. Only when attacking from my understanding

Would be cool if the hero ability went off automatically on defense.

Quote Originally Posted by zok000 View Post
    Would be cool if the hero ability went off automatically on defense.
    Yeah. Would be very cool to watch a high level queen go into cloak, barb king to go into rage, all their little minions spawn, and the warden tome kick off right when your kill squad reaches the town hall.....
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Not your own heroes on defense, watching your base getting attacked by someone else's heroes

Fresh Spawn
    I have to agree that it takes skill out of an attack.

Like others have said, the hero ability could make or break an attack. It is frustrating when your single infernos roast the attacker's queen, without them realising, but then their automated ability pops and their raid is saved.

So many wars have been won because of missed abilities, but now that awareness advantage has been taken away, so its a loss for me...

From a Normal Clasher POV,
    Having missed our King Ability was "Stressful" in war or normal raids.
    Considering we already had 4 heroes,
    It will be more exasperating if we missed hero abilities..
    We knew youre all skilled fellow without a doubt.. But kept in mind, some players want to play the game (not skilled compared to you) and just enjoy or release some stress..

If I'm not mistaken the Game was designed to be a stress reliever, for enjoyment, for people to be a gathering place and to PLAY.
    Last edited by TakeMeDown; December 12th, 2019 at 11:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyBeam View Post
    Has taken some skill outta the game. I think it should go back?

Edit: Defensively speaking.
    I agree. Even before the edit..
    I am not a good attacker, yet still see they took a chunk of the required talent away with this QOL change..

Sure, the game is becoming more complex, and big.. Real big.
    But if you want to beat your chest, you gotta earn that right.

Quote Originally Posted by TakeMeDown View Post
    From a Normal Clasher POV,
    Having missed our King Ability was "Stressful" in war or normal raids.
    Considering we already had 4 heroes,
    It will be more exasperating if we missed hero abilities..
    We knew youre all skilled fellow without a doubt.. But kept in mind, some players want to play the game (not skilled compared to you) and just enjoy or release some stress..

If I'm not mistaken the Game was designed to be a stress reliever, for enjoyment, for people to be a gathering place and to PLAY.

I was there mate.. The stress was immense, especially during war, if we had a decent streak going..
    Missing the ability destroyed me..
    Then I decided it was only a game.. I became more relaxed, and the game actually got easier.. I may even have become a little better player..
    It doesnt need artificial props to make the game easy to have fun.. Fun is in the playing, rather than the outcome..
    Is nice to win, but the game consists of learning various actions and timings.. Popping those abilities is one of them.
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; December 12th, 2019 at 11:55 PM.

Pro Member
    After using it for some attacks, I can tell that the auto-use ability is far from being ideal use. When your heroes are under heavy dmg they just die if you don't pop it in time manually, the auto ability wait for last moment and if the eagle or scatter already shot it's ammo the hero will die and miss his ability/wont be effective as it should be

It is nice to have, but far from replacing manual activation

Totally agree, this is like 'clashing for dummies' now.

Part of being a successful attacker is using ur hero abilities. Are we gonna have automatic troop dropping next? Maybe they can turn war attacks into something resembling practice mode?

"Clash for Dummies" you may call it all you want.. But I think its not about "The AutoAbility of Heroes" , I think youre too emotional about the matter.

Why?
    Having an auto ability for dummies is just making we (dummies) to just enjoy and to have ease with the game.
    But on the other hand you (call themselves that the AUTOPOP ability is nuts) was SCARED that this dummies can 3star your base because of auto ability or having less failed attacks.

I know it takes skills to actually be on top, but its not the case if youre just a normal player. We(dummies) dnt want to meddle with pro business

Do you FEAR the dummies for having auto pop ability? That was hilarious..
    Last edited by TakeMeDown; December 13th, 2019 at 12:18 AM.