Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Upgraded Tesla, not upgraded during attacks

Thx. I submitted it. It did nothing. No indication that anything happened. It took me back to the Q&A page.
    Do your Tesla’s show as upgraded? Does anyone from COC read this forum who can Help?
    thanks!

Inside my TH watching it snow on my village
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGGUST View Post
    Thx. I submitted it. It did nothing. No indication that anything happened. It took me back to the Q&A page.
    Do your Tesla’s show as upgraded? Does anyone from COC read this forum who can Help?
    thanks!
    No problem. Make sure you use the contact us button and send a message with proof to the support team. Then, you will need to wait patiently for a reply from the support team.

Well, it did go through. The response was generic and told me I should look through the Q&A or try the forum.
    I know theyíre busy right now, but Iíve been playing this game for YEARS.... itís not a normal problem.

Inside my TH watching it snow on my village
    Well, it did go through. The response was generic and told me I should look through the Q&A or try the forum.
    I know they’re busy right now, but I’ve been playing this game for YEARS.... it’s not a normal problem.
    Maybe try contacting support again informing them that it is a purchase issue and that you have proof of purchase, have waited more than 24 hours, and that something unexpected happened. Be detailed and explain your situation. Also, offer to provide a purchase receipt.

Unless someone else here on the forums can provide an explanation to what happened, I see support as the route to go because only they can assist with purchasing issues. Support might be able to check your village progress log(s) to see your recent upgrades.
    Last edited by KookyKO; December 15th, 2019 at 11:23 PM. Reason: Additional helpful info.
    Good luck. I hope my post was helpful.
    Now, I want to ask you to help. #SaveTheForums
    A hot topic in the CoC community (now closed): Getting-harrassed-for-6-months-now
    For humor: Tips and tricks on how to get people to see your posts
    óKooky KO

I sent them screenshots. I donít even care at this point. Four wasted books, Iíll live. Theyíll figure this out eventually when everyone else upgrades Teslaís and finally notice the problem.

I sent them screenshots. I donít even care at this point. Four wasted books, Iíll live. Theyíll figure this out eventually when everyone else upgrades Teslaís and finally notice the problem.
    Would you like to share the pictures with us?🙄

Pictures... home base, defense

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    Would you like to share the pictures with us?🙄

I donít know how to post images here. My phone doesnít show the option.
    The home base shows lvl 11, defense shows lvl10. Its pretty simple. Iíll try on my laptop tonight

I donít know how to post images here. My phone doesnít show the option.
    The home base shows lvl 11, defense shows lvl10. Its pretty simple. Iíll try on my laptop tonight
    Change to desktop version or use websites like imgur or imgflip for upload.

Last edited by BIGGUST; December 16th, 2019 at 06:20 PM.

Forum Champion
    That is very odd. A new one here for sure. OP, obviously something funky is going on with your base. Your best bet to resolve it is to contact in game player support and hope for a real person instead of a bot. But definitely contact them. I wouldn’t send a long drawn out explanation either. Just say that you have upgraded your Tesla’s with books/hammers and the upgrade is not showing on defenses. And let them know how long it’s been going on. Hope you get this sorted. Good luck.