Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Heroes upgrade time break 7 days barrier

For me bigger times to upgrade heroes means less wars that I do. So, not pleased about it.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator1986 View Post
    For me bigger times to upgrade heroes means less wars that I do. So, not pleased about it.
    Good news, you dont have to miss a single war because of hero upgrades. You have two ways of doing it: wait until you have a hero hammer and do it instantly and/or have a book or heros ready when you spend the DE so you can bring the hero right back up. Voila, no wars missed.

What? Like SC offers us books every 3 days? How do you find the books? Also, 500 gems for each, do you get 500 gems every 3 days?

There are clans, like mine, that do wars every weekend. Now, some players can only participate one war every 2 weeks.

Forum Legend
    Well depends how quickly you spend your gems. I for one hoard mine and will be buying BoH from trader when offered.
    If you war once a week you can do both your attacks right at the start of war, immediately drop your heroes, do you attacks 12 hours into the next war, may have to gem a bit of time to participant in 3rd war and skip the 4th war. Minimal gem usage.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Forum Elder
    What? Like SC offers us books every 3 days? How do you find the books? Also, 500 gems for each, do you get 500 gems every 3 days?

There are clans, like mine, that do wars every weekend. Now, some players can only participate one war every 2 weeks.
    We war back to back but we dont view having a full storage as a crime against nature. We wait until CG or CWL and then do upgrades after we have hammers and books. It sounds like your real problem has nothing to do with upgrade times but has much more to do with patience IMO.
    Last edited by Tosti111; December 13th, 2019 at 11:54 PM.

I donít think is about patience. I think itís about enjoying the game and progress on a good pace. If you donít mind to have your heroes behind on upgrades and keep enjoying the game good for you. I donít mind to wait for 16 days of a defense to upgrade. I donít use them when I attack. And clan wars is a pretty important thing in the game. So, having the heroes is a must to enter on them.

I don’t think is about patience. I think it’s about enjoying the game and progress on a good pace. If you don’t mind to have your heroes behind on upgrades and keep enjoying the game good for you. I don’t mind to wait for 16 days of a defense to upgrade. I don’t use them when I attack. And clan wars is a pretty important thing in the game. So, having the heroes is a must to enter on them.
    Dont forget your builder potions. 1 or 2 can knock enough time off so you can fit in the weekend wars. Combined with books and hammers should keep you in the game.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Dont forget your builder potions. 1 or 2 can knock enough time off so you can fit in the weekend wars. Combined with books and hammers should keep you in the game.
    Exactly right. You can drop a hero every week between your wars and use a potion. There is no need for you to miss any of your four wars a month. being creative and planning when to upgrade items for minimal impact is part of wise gameplay.

You really are amazing. You probably have a good way to find gems 😂.

Forum Elder
    You really are amazing. You probably have a good way to find gems 😂.
    Seriously? You cant get any potions during clan games? You cant get hammers from CWL? You canít get books and potions from the silver pass? Not one of those things requires gems. You can even get gems from some of those things to buy potions. There is an easy path laid out for you but you seem to not want to bother.