Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: War lineup bug???

Centennial Club

War lineup bug???

Unless someone can explain this to me im going to assume this is some sort of bug. I was a max TH12 who bumped up to 13. Have always been 1st in the war lineup since before i can remember. A few other members of the clan jumped to 13 also when it cam out though none are close to maxed. We ran 1 war since the update with nothing out of the ordinary. For our second war, the search just finished so i go to fill up the ccs and now im second! Our 5 from last war jumped to 1. Now this doesnt bother me at all, im just curious as to what in the matrix of the coc master computer caused this. Heres a quick rundown of our important stats and you'll see why this is strange to me.

Me: Him:
    King: lvl 65 King: lvl 37
    Queen: lvl 65 Queen: lvl 62
    Warden: lvl 40 Warden : lvl 38
    Royal Champ: lvl 5 Royal Champ: lvl 2
    Scattershot: no Scattershot: no
    TH: lvl 1 TH: lvl 1

I realize offense doesn't count towards war weight (I think) but this should give you an idea as to how my base outweighs his. Our Eagles, Infernos and X-bows are all max lvl for 12. My walls are all lvl13 plus a handful of 14 while his are mostly lvl 11 with maybe 25 at lvl 13.

Besides the slight pinch to the ego and me having to explain to him that he still needs to attack low despite his spot at number 1, I am wondering why? Can there be a reasonable explanation for this besides some mouse chewing on a computer cable in the coc mainframe??

Last edited by BallTillWeFall82; December 12th, 2019 at 05:16 AM.

Definitely sounds like some kind of glitch based off your information. I mean assuming all your other defense levels are the same especially infernos and eagle the only other thing I can think of is the cc changing maybe he got it before you. Otherwise I would double check scattershots (he might have placed them) and the th lvl.

But yah sounds like a gltich
    Clash of Clans- IGN- Uberfischer; Trophy Record- 6024; GG- 1.5 Bil; HH-11 mil; AQ lvl 68; GW lvl 40
    Clash Royale- Trophy Record- 6020(classic trophy inflation), lvl 13, 19 wins (mad cause bad)
    Boom Beach- RIP

Correct me if I'm wrong, if I remember right theres a thread about how TH12s are being lineup for war if they have same defense upgrade and the ANSWER was it depends on how they are entered in the DATABASE. Since Every Update the Database is being reset (thats why we cant watch replay attacks) , most likely youve been seeded by the database that way this time around..

Centennial Club
    My Base:
    BASE2.jpg

His Base:
    BASE1.jpg

Something def doesn't jive!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BallTillWeFall82 View Post
    Unless someone can explain this to me im going to assume this is some sort of bug. I was a max TH12 who bumped up to 13. Have always been 1st in the war lineup since before i can remember. A few other members of the clan jumped to 13 also when it cam out though none are close to maxed. We ran 1 war since the update with nothing out of the ordinary. For our second war, the search just finished so i go to fill up the ccs and now im second! Our 5 from last war jumped to 1. Now this doesnt bother me at all, im just curious as to what in the matrix of the coc master computer caused this. Heres a quick rundown of our important stats and you'll see why this is strange to me.

Me: Him:
    King: lvl 65 King: lvl 37
    Queen: lvl 65 Queen: lvl 62
    Warden: lvl 40 Warden : lvl 38
    Royal Champ: lvl 5 Royal Champ: lvl 2
    Scattershot: no Scattershot: no
    TH: lvl 1 TH: lvl 1

I realize offense doesn't count towards war weight (I think) but this should give you an idea as to how my base outweighs his. Our Eagles, Infernos and X-bows are all max lvl for 12. My walls are all lvl13 plus a handful of 14 while his are mostly lvl 11 with maybe 25 at lvl 13.

Besides the slight pinch to the ego and me having to explain to him that he still needs to attack low despite his spot at number 1, I am wondering why? Can there be a reasonable explanation for this besides some mouse chewing on a computer cable in the coc mainframe??

Did he upgrade any of the high war weight defenses such as eagle, infernos, or xbows?
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH12 | BK 65 | AQ 65 | GW 21 |

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by TakeMeDown View Post
    most likely youve been seeded by the database that way this time around..
    But we've done a war since the update and he was 5th in the lineup

But we've done a war since the update and he was 5th in the lineup
    Can you screenshot each of your profiles so we can see troop/spell/siege levels?
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH12 | BK 65 | AQ 65 | GW 21 |

We also did, and our TH13 this time shifts around.. Its either before you start the war youre a TH12, or during war you became TH13.. The next war your account was now registered as TH13 on the database.
    Last edited by TakeMeDown; December 12th, 2019 at 06:00 AM.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    Can you screenshot each of your profiles so we can see troop/spell/siege levels?
    I thought offense wasnt taken into account into war weight??

I cant post any more attachments but i am equal or higher in everything.

I thought offense wasnt taken into account into war weight??

I cant post any more attachments but i am equal or higher in everything.
    Offense IS taken into account ... it just 'counts' lower than many expect....

To be honest, you won't find an answer here. This question pops up every X number of weeks and the closest to an answer anyone has ever gotten is from Darian something to the effect of 'There are a lot of factors at play here and we will not divulge which ones'. And with all maxed TH12 who didn't always end up in the same line-up nothing more specific was added.

At this moment, there clearly is a factor that is influencing the end result in a way that puts the other player higher in the list than you, otherwise the placement would be different...
    Last edited by JusMe; December 12th, 2019 at 06:20 AM.