Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 3 Starring Town Halls

3 Starring Town Halls

Assuming a Max Town Hall base, a strong layout, and an above average attacker. How often should a Max TH12 attack 3 star a Max TH12...Also TH13.

I would think it should be rare, but more and more I see a lot of Clan members doing it. Just wonder what the stats are and what Supercell is shooting for.

We run 20 vs 20 Clan wars with 4 max TH12, 2 Almost Max TH12, and 1 80% maxed. Against weaker clan no one may get 3 starred. Against strong clans maybe 2 or 3 and against very strong attackers maybe 4 or 5.

Would like other input.

I would think is should be very hard to 3 star a max TH12 with a max TH12 O.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mwbraveheart1 View Post
    ould think is should be very hard to 3 star a max TH12 with a max TH12 O.
    Depends on the layout and the set-up the attacker has, but it is not uncommon for a TH12 player to 100% a max TH12 base.

It is not unusual for top players to get a consistent hit rate of around 50% in Champion I.

Offense was really strong before th13 dropped and the meta well developed.

Pro Member
    as a max th 12...except for walls...yes 3 star on max th 12 is possible...there are certain base layout that i find easier th 3 star than other bases...wi fi ...game lag ..(speed in which troops and spell drop) plays an important part..also pathing ...if everything is working ....i can get 3 star on about 50 % of my atracks..then there are weeks that nothing is working right and i would be lucky to 2 star..as of dec update..im seeing aq not pounding walls as often and pathing to open areas in wall compartments...suddenly im getting lot more 3 stars after the dec ...
    Last edited by IBWOLF2; December 12th, 2019 at 04:41 AM.

Well, in my clan (champions 1) most of us 3 star a max th12 20-30% of the time, but we have one player that consistently 3 star 60-70% of the time.
    But it's champions 1 we are talking about... Avareage players with maxed troops will 3 star a max th12 (with a really good layout design) 5-20% of the time.
    Notice that I am talking about attacking a maxed th12 CWL champions 1 base (only one attack, no scout, great layout designs with proper cc troops and the need of getting at least 2 stars).
    You should also consider that more aggressive clan strategies can lead to different results. In our last cwl we didn't make a single 1 star attack. I'm sure we would achieve better than 20-30% 3 stars rate if we risk more, but getting more 3 stars and winning cwl are 2 very different things.

Above average attackers in external war leagues are managing about a 25-30% 12v12 hitrate against above average bases. Stats here: https://warmatch.us/leagues

Reddit Omega

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    Assuming a Max Town Hall base, a strong layout, and an above average attacker. How often should a Max TH12 attack 3 star a Max TH12...Also TH13.

I would think it should be rare, but more and more I see a lot of Clan members doing it. Just wonder what the stats are and what Supercell is shooting for.

We run 20 vs 20 Clan wars with 4 max TH12, 2 Almost Max TH12, and 1 80% maxed. Against weaker clan no one may get 3 starred. Against strong clans maybe 2 or 3 and against very strong attackers maybe 4 or 5.

Would like other input.

thanks
    That sounds a pretty good ratio to me. 10-15% against decent opponents.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

it really depends on enemy base layouts more than on his tower levels.
    If people run bad or well known bases they will be 3 starred.

from my personal experience i sometimes 3 star absolutely maxed th12s and sometimes fail to do it on half maxed bases - its all about layout (+cc troops that are best for the specific layout used)
    Leader of Drunken.Hog (#2C2GPL99) friendly fast growing clan.
    Some members have their kids here too, hope we are not too old
    Clan is open 2 days a week, visit us

Champions war league elite TH12 30% hit-rate is decent. You are facing clans like, Nova, Tribe, OneHive, J'Off, WHF, and other similar clans with highly tested war bases most likly fresh never seen bases. For the most part you would need to be fairly consistent during randoms to hold you're spot in the clan.

The in-game version SCWL champ 1, along with ESL 5v5 type tournaments been 1 attack each that really depends on the layouts, but for the most part is lower then above average.
    Last edited by Scorpion22; December 12th, 2019 at 08:41 AM.

Would like other input.

thanks
    Technically, since the Max TH12 in your clan are going to move to TH13, it no longer matter much the 3 star rate of TH12 against TH12. What's matter would be how your TH13 players utilize their 2 attacks in regular war by attacking TH13 and 3 starring TH12 on opposite clan. With the addition of 4th Hero, I would say the 3 star rate should be pretty high for TH13 against TH12, around 70-80%.

Unless it is a CWL, but the 3 star rate in CWL is lower because players opt for anti 3 star base and players tend to do safe 2 star attacks rather than going for 3 star.