Thread: Weird visitor

Weird visitor

I have a person that shows up on my farm periodically and buys things from my roadside shop. They are not in my neighborhood, they are not on my friend list, I am not following them, they are not following me, they have never helped me, and I have never helped them, so I don't know how they keep getting to my farm. Also, two different farm names show up under their picture, which is also weird. Is there a way to block this person?

not interested in thread counts/titles just a guy on the forums chatting away
    Not really a bug the are other ways for your farm to be seen maybe you joined this persons hood at some point and its inactive meaning your farm would stay on his/her chat forever i myself am a solo player and someone requested to join my hood which i rejected but can still visit tbeir farm whenever i want another way is global events our farms appear on that and stays there until the next global event begin
    Not a spammer nor a toxic person just a forum friendly guy who likes to chat about all things clash of clans and hayday