Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Th13 Mass Healers

Centennial Club
    First I'm hearing of it, I could see this working on those spread base designs where all the infernos are set to multi and each occupies its own quadrant of the base

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by Harshulgwalior View Post
    Okay so this is officially an OP strategy now when people are using 20 healers and 4 heroes and WW to 3 star th13 bases in legend league. I believe it will be nerfed soon. Your views about it?
    Maxed TH13 defenses?

Let's not call any strategy, troop or hero overpowered if it is used against the defence of a lower level townhall.
    Let's not talk about nerfs or buffs needed for TH13 until fully maxed TH13 are getting tripled over and over again by a certain troop. It will take a few months before all defences are upgraded. So I don't want to hear anything about it the next couple of months.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandurang View Post
    Let's not call any strategy, troop or hero overpowered if it is used against the defence of a lower level townhall.
    Let's not talk about nerfs or buffs needed for TH13 until fully maxed TH13 are getting tripled over and over again by a certain troop. It will take a few months before all defences are upgraded. So I don't want to hear anything about it the next couple of months.
    Excellent post 👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesHowlet View Post
    Maxed TH13 defenses?
    Doubtful. More than likely it's being used against bases with zero Scattershots.

Quote Originally Posted by IceBird1 View Post
    I have yet to see that.

How far along were the TH13 and the design?
    Eric from OneHive did it. See his attacks on Youtube

Centennial Club
    Not many players have already maxed out their Royal Champion and Queen, and most regular troops, which might be needed for this strategy from Eric@OneHive.
    Last edited by heffaklump; December 11th, 2019 at 07:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hady1999 View Post
    I watched the first attack on it, max th13 troops and heroes vs. a base which still had th10 defenses on it and with 2 AD's down. Hardly worth even looking at. Almost any th13 spammed troops would have had the same result. Once it triples multiple TH13​ Bases then we can talk.

Edit: watched his second attack against essentially a max th12 with no cc troops and he got 81% - 2 star
    Last edited by SumoSloth; December 11th, 2019 at 07:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hady1999 View Post
    He did it, but he was hanging out in low Champions. Some of the bases were solid, but doing that in legends is a different animal.

In general, once a new level drops, it's far easier to max out a particular offensive strategy than an entire defensive composition (for good reason). Power/Hero potions exacerbate this. So early on, you'll see some max offensive troops roll over defenses that were built to handle lower level troops. As defense levels catch up, sometimes this effect is mitigated. If not, you'll see base layouts adjusted to counter it. At that point, if it's still too strong, then it's time to get out the nerf pitchforks.

Clash of Stats: #L8CCQ8UJ | #PP0R9VGJR
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!
    Forum Titles | About Reputation | Reputation Dots

Quote Originally Posted by Harshulgwalior View Post
    Okay so this is officially an OP strategy now when people are using 20 healers and 4 heroes and WW to 3 star th13 bases in legend league. I believe it will be nerfed soon. Your views about it?
    Whoa Nellie, it's a little quick to start the Nerf squad

Quote Originally Posted by Mandurang View Post
    voice of reason!