Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Royal Champion is only afraid of four things.

Unicorns. Definitely unicorns.
    And spiders. They're just creepy.
    I truly believe the recruitment tool will improve over time. Please read my posts on this topic not as complaints, but as a polite request for improvement. Often I include a suggestion, or an observation of an existing function that could improve the tool.
    Before we throw the baby out with the bath, I would like to remind you that recruiting in global was no picnic either. Mostly hoppers, very few serious players.

I assume fluffy bunnies is one of them

Pro Member
    Her favourite target is defenses so she clearly not afraid of them, but since she is distracted by king, queen, cc troops and skeleton trap she might be afraid of them - afraid they will block her from doing her job to destroy defenses!

I believe these are the 4 things she is afraid of:
    1) The villagers because they clap too much at everything and she thinks it's a ritual or something. She's new so she'll understand eventually.

2) Builder Base because she cannot fathom fighting where it's night time all the time and the thought scares her. How can she use her "Not Captain America" shield throw if she can't see? Most of the clash playerbase would agree with this one.

3) Darion's cosplay as her. I mean what more do you need to be afraid of? My therapist tried to tell me he wasn't real... I was afraid to learn the truth.

4) Cats, this forum is full of them so you'll never see her browsing here! She can only come here if she wears a VR headset that makes them all look like Barbarians.
    Last edited by Tankdest22; December 11th, 2019 at 05:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tankdest22 View Post
    I believe these are the 4 things she is afraid of:
    1) The villagers because they clap too much at everything and she thinks it's a ritual or something. She's new so she'll understand eventually.

2) Builder Base because she cannot fathom fighting where it's night time all the time and the thought scares her. How can she use her "Not Captain America" shield throw if she can't see? Most of the clash playerbase would agree with this one.

3) Darion's cosplay as her. I mean what more do you need to be afraid of? My therapist tried to tell me he wasn't real... I was afraid to learn the truth.

4) Cats, this forum is full of them so you'll never see her browsing here! She can only come here if she wears a VR headset that makes them all look like Barbarians.
    Builder base buildings are somewhat lit and that makes them a good target at night. I believe it's the Battle Machine's AI that keeps her away from those shores. Maybe it's in the water, so it's better to stay clear of it.

Commitment?

Pro Member
    Lake Wobegon, where everyone wins and noone loses 😜
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaTroll View Post
    Unicorns. Definitely unicorns.
    And spiders. They're just creepy.
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaTroll View Post
    Commitment?
    Lol * 10 ��

IGN : iftheskyisblue
    CoC : Les Metaliques | TH13
    BB : EU X | HQ23

1) The inevitable nerf coming
    2) The inevitable nerf coming
    3) The inevitable nerf coming
    4) The inevitable nerf coming
    Last edited by Stonevapor; December 12th, 2019 at 04:57 AM.

Level: 180 | TH: 2/8/9/11/12/13
    LexCorp™ Family Leader and Founder of Sea Monsters
    Clash Beaus, Lecult, Leader War, Clash Cup
    Potluck Admin
    Apply in-game(NOPE)

1. Throwing shield at king and queen face.
    2. Darian beard.
    3. Darian aggressive cats.
    4. Losing as per latest video.
    Last edited by Kannukanhashubhang; December 12th, 2019 at 05:00 AM.

I probably think about it too much, but...
    Seeing that she is targeting main defenses and she learned Seeking Shield ability to allow her to throw her shield at 4 defenses, she is afraid of defensive tower that has the 4 elements, Earth (Cannon, Scattershot), Wind (Archer Tower, X-bow, Tesla), Fire (Inferno Tower, Giga Inferno), Ice (Wizard Tower, Giga Inferno slow effect).

Or, she just afraid of number 4 because she is the 4th Hero and she hates people calling her the 4th Hero while she is the Royal Champion (number 1 and not 4).
    Last edited by Mercfovia87; December 12th, 2019 at 05:18 AM.