Thread: Siege Barracks - Troop level question

Siege Barracks - Troop level question

Afternoon, had a question about the siege barracks troops thst came out. Not the CC. What level is the pekka and wizards? Our clan is wanting to try with a TH10 and curious if they’re max or TH10 level

They are the same lvl as the attackers troop level

I understand the question. Notes said it will be the troop level allowed by your lab. But it makes sense that it would follow the example of the spawned units for king/queen ability.

For the majority of players the difference will be meaningless. But somewhere out there is a player who left his PEKKA at level one while rushing to TH13.
    I truly believe the recruitment tool will improve over time. Please read my posts on this topic not as complaints, but as a polite request for improvement. Often I include a suggestion, or an observation of an existing function that could improve the tool.
    Before we throw the baby out with the bath, I would like to remind you that recruiting in global was no picnic either. Mostly hoppers, very few serious players.

If I donate to other lvl 3 siege with full troops..

What he's get? Own lvl?
    Soon something happen

Quote Originally Posted by Bbeehhaappyy View Post
    If I donate to other lvl 3 siege with full troops..

What he's get? Own lvl?
    If I understand what you’re asking (other siege as in the traditional wall wrecker, blimp, and slammer, that’s unchanged. Whatever your levels are as the donator + any clan perks that may increase them
    Last edited by Tigersxc22; December 11th, 2019 at 05:16 AM.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...Siege-Barracks

As mentioned in the first post of the thread,

The level of P.E.K.K.A and Wizards emerging from the Siege Barracks will be the equivalent to what the player can already use at their Lab level.

I think the donated one will only increase the Siege Barracks level, HP, number of troops (wizards), but the level of the Pekka and Wizards still depend on the player himself, not the donator.
    Last edited by Mercfovia87; December 11th, 2019 at 06:07 AM.

After siege barracks is destroyed. CC troops that are deployed have no restrictions in level.