Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Upgrade the Season Bank for Higher Levels

Upgrade the Season Bank for Higher Levels

Okay. I will say that for $5, all that loot and magic items are amazing. At the end of the Season, 25m for higher level THs doesn't add up to much. That's, at best 1 building at th13, a couple for th12 and a few for th11. Maybe, starting at th10, the Elixir, Gold, and Dark Elixir can increase by 2.5m each for Gold/Elixir with a 25k increase for DE per level. That's 10m Gold/Elixir increase and 350k DE for th13.

This allows for more defenses that can be upgraded and helps a little more with that huge grind for max walls. In addition, it's an additional motivation to get the Gold Pass.

I have a feeling they'd simply charge more money if you want a larger season bank
    | TH12 | BK 65 | AQ 65 | GW 21 |

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    I have a feeling they'd simply charge more money if you want a larger season bank
    I mean, sure. Give option for $5, or $10. The $10 one having more magic items, bigger season bank, but higher points required. Those who max points usually get way more than the 2600 anyways. Call it, "Platinum Pass."

Fresh Spawn
    I would agree that the season pass needs an upgrade. I usually hit max halfway through the month. I definitely appreciate everything we get but half of the month is a waste. Adding levels above the $4.99 would seem to be the way to go. That way, the more active you are, the more rewards you can get.

You're forgetting that there are reduction throughout the month with the additions of Magical Items you get with Gold Pass to help progress your account. The Seasonal Bank is just a bonus. 5x the capacity if you had Silver Pass.

I can just imagine all the complaints if SuperCell offers a more premium pass over Gold Pass.

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Marky470 View Post
    I would agree that the season pass needs an upgrade. I usually hit max halfway through the month. I definitely appreciate everything we get but half of the month is a waste. Adding levels above the $4.99 would seem to be the way to go. That way, the more active you are, the more rewards you can get.
    Thank you for pointing out the main reason this is unlikely to ever happen.

Supercell quite deliberately set the season challenges up so that any moderately active players can acheive them all. They do not want anything to be of benefit only to those who are super-active
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Fresh Spawn
    Then I would suggest also capping the maximum number of of stars you can get. Seems silly to make 4800 stars available then cap the rewards at 2600. I fully appreciate the build, training and research reductions as pointed out previously and the season bank at the end. It just seems a waste to have all these challenges left when I am already capped. I am already at 3440 and the final challenges haven't even popped yet.

Then I would suggest also capping the maximum number of of stars you can get. Seems silly to make 4800 stars available then cap the rewards at 2600. I fully appreciate the build, training and research reductions as pointed out previously and the season bank at the end. It just seems a waste to have all these challenges left when I am already capped. I am already at 3440 and the final challenges haven't even popped yet.
    They still count towards the achievement. The reason they offer more stars than required is not everyone can do every challenge. For example, my th10 mini is still a bit on the light side for the wars we run. Highly unlikely to get the win 6 war attacks challenge as it only wars when we need a fill. Upgrading 10 walls is unlikely on my main. Possible but not likely as I'm not in a hurry to be maxed. Besides, what possible harm does it do to be able to get more points than required? After I max, I typically only do the ones that fit my normal attacks and focus on events and clan games instead.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

By stars, do you mean challenge points? If so, I like the option to NOT have to do certain challenges. I never do any challenges requiring the use of troops I don’t already use in my regular army and still get 2600 points midway through the month. To me, the daily challenges are more valuable than half the weekly, offered challenges.

Also, the treasury seems fine where it is. It seems strange, but I’d rather max out a smaller treasury than feel I’m not getting my pass’ worth of loot because the treasury is some large, ridiculous amount.
    Last edited by toofinedog; 3 Days Ago at 04:49 PM. Reason: Sentence clarity

Adding more levels for the select few who are super active is unnecessary, but it would be nice to get a little something extra for collecting all season points like the 4k reward in Clan Games. One magic item of your choice for example.
    Game Name: Soulbane
    Since: 03 September 2012
    Clan: Trix Warriors