Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How impressed are you with Giga Inferno???

How impressed are you with Giga Inferno???

For me it feels about the same. Raiding the same way as 12 the GI seems to drop about the same using the same techniques (sure, I mostly see I-III, not V yet). I'm level IV and I'm not really dealing the devastation I had hoped. What are you seeing?
    Last edited by Oshbeegosh; December 10th, 2019 at 10:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Oshbeegosh View Post
    For me it feels about the same. Raiding the same way as 12 the GI seems to drop about the same using the same techniques (sure, I mostly see I-III, V yet). I'm level IV and I'm not really dealing the devastation I had hoped. What are you seeing?
    Would say it is comparable to a 5*th12, with th11 defences getting attacked with max th12 offence.

Let me know your feelings once all your other defense is upgraded, and they are all working at full strength.
    Level: 260 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.33 million | Hero Levels: 200
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

It's stupid sure or maybe not. But when I attack with loon , looks like giga tesla deal more damage vs inferno. I can't understand for what people gemmed it to lvl 5.. ;D
    Soon something happen

Eh
    Its fine i just wish they would change the color of the beams..

Forum Superstar
    A max TH12 does 200 damage (just like a level 1 TH13). It then goes up by 25 damage for each level (e.g. a level 2 does 225 damage, a level 3 does 250, etc.). So if you are mostly seeing level 1, 2, and 3's then you are seeing things that have a 0%, 12.5%, and 25% damage increase respectively. Yes, that isn't that much so I wouldn't expect to see much of a difference either.

A fully maxed TH13 will do 300 damage instead of the 200 done by a level 1 or by a maxed TH12, which is a 50% increase (which isn't bad), but I usually freeze town halls when I near them so it shouldn't matter too much. The main change is that high level town hall 13's freeze the troops when they are destroyed and that will slow them down somewhat and let other defenses kill them.

Quote Originally Posted by erethizon View Post
    I usually freeze town halls when I near them so it shouldn't matter too much. The main change is that high level town hall 13's freeze the troops when they are destroyed and that will slow them down somewhat and let other defenses kill them.
    True I do the same.. and I have to say I've been curious about how to load defenses around the TH to get the most out of the freeze - I think I could do better in this regard.

We will probably have to wait till more people start leveling these TH13 weapons up....I know TH is a priority for some players, but for many they are pushing the newer defenses like the signature scattershots and regular infernos before the giga...

Pro Member
    *gigatesla lvl 10

I haven't tried yet since it's a little too early to tell. I could ask one or two of my clanmates to give me a friendly battle to see for myself, but my impressions are: uncreative and a little underwhelming.

Still better than TH12 being the last town hall though
    Dragons Rule!
    Builder Hall Status: BH9; Hero: 17; Maxed Defs: MT; Maxed Troops: CC; OTTO: Lv.4
    Town Hall Status: TH11; K30-Q46-W15; Walls: 2 L12, 183 L11, 115 L10; maxed defs: ITs, EA, XB, WT, AS, AD
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeApexLegacy View Post
    So if you hate this game, stop playing it

Quote Originally Posted by Bbeehhaappyy View Post
    It's stupid sure or maybe not. But when I attack with loon , looks like giga tesla deal more damage vs inferno. I can't understand for what people gemmed it to lvl 5.. ;D
    Well, because of the..... uhm.. extra damage and slow effect ?