Thread: How to make material request in neighborhood

How to make material request in neighborhood

I just joined a neighborhood and noticed someone made a material request in chat so I'm curious how do I do this

How to make request within a neighborhood

I seen someone made a request for materials within neighborhood chat but I don't know how to do this. Please help I'm new only level 17

If you hood mate asked in chat for expansion materials, they are wanting you to sell it to them from your Roadside stand (RSS).
    You would just try to communicate with them, to be sure they are also playing at the same time before putting it in there.

However, a new feature was introduced where players can request expansion materials from the birdhouse, near the NH house. If this is what you saw, you simply need to go to the birdhouse and tap on it. Then tap the request. At the birdhouse, a player can only request 3 expansion materials at a time.

I hope this helps, and welcome to the forum. It’s a great place to learn the workings of the game.
    Level 162
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    🐝 kind. 🤗

I think you are talking about Neighborhood trading. You can read about it here:
    https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/ha...request-system
    https://youtu.be/G8H3XuTbD1w

since every neighbourhood has their own rules, your best bet is to ask in chat how the hood you are in wants to have that done.

Once you know your neighborhood's rules, you can make a request by tapping on the birdhouse behind your derby stand.

Thank you TerMinus for the awesome sig!