Thread: Ideas: Don't recommend players with full inbox, & Add instant invite buttons on list!

Fresh Spawn

Lightbulb Ideas: Don't Recommend Players With Full Inboxes, & Add Invite Buttons To The List!

1) My suggestion is pretty straightforward. Do not suggest players who have a full inbox. It's pretty pointless for them to be in the recruitment list if you cannot invite them.

2) Add quick invite buttons in the recruitment list so you don't have to enter their player profile just to invite them. This will make inviting a lot quicker.

Bonus) Make it so you don't have to sit through the red "full inbox" message in order to invite another person. It's bugged right now and you can't actually invite another person until the message goes away. (already reported this bug) If the white "Invited" message comes up, you can still invite another player but if the red "full inbox message" comes up then you sit and wait for it to disappear before you can invite another player. (But if idea [2] is added then this wouldn't be an issue!

These recommendations would speed up recruiting quite a lot. Thoughts?
    Last edited by RoyalCanuck; December 14th, 2019 at 06:42 AM.

I agree but they need to scrap the whole tool. It misses the core requirement for recruiting, which is LIVE interaction. We need to gauge interest. We are basically SPAMMING recruits as a community. Tool is DOA and will never be accepted by the community as useful. It’s decent for finding a clan....useless for recruiting.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalCanuck View Post
    1) My suggestion is pretty straightforward. Do not suggest players who have a full inbox. It's pretty pointless for them to be in the recruitment list if you cannot invite them.

2) Add instant invite buttons on the player profile buttons in the recruitment list so you dont have to enter their profile to invite them. This will make inviting a lot quicker.

Bonus) Make it so you don't have to sit through the red "full inbox" message to be able to invite another person. It's bugged right now and you can't actually invite another person until the message goes away. (already reported this bug)

All of these recommendations would speed up recruiting quite a lot. Thoughts?
    agreed 100%

Fresh Spawn
    bumping thread

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by doormqtt View Post
    bumping thread
    thanks! hopefully more people also think this is a good idea. I mean, what's the point of having players on the invite list in which you can't even invite! i think this would be a fantastic change to the system. it still doesn't compare to the original global chat but it would definitely help.
    Last edited by RoyalCanuck; December 14th, 2019 at 06:34 AM.