Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hero Heal? Really?

Millennial Club

Hero Heal? Really?

Hey y'all
    Once again thanks SC for that brilliant update really enjoyed it. Brilliant sweet stuff and tons of cool content.

But Hero Heal? The idea of that just disappointed me.
    It's not like every attack is a Queenwalk or a Warden Walk. It even happens in most cases when the heroes aren't maxed, you need a lot of Heal to help your heroes make it and not die.This means we'd have to Rage the healers quickly and use the ability even more quickly. The Archer Queen is designed to be a hard hitter but at the cost of her fragile hitpoints. The Healers formed the basis of the Queenwalk and now reducing Heal points for Heroes just kills it.

It's just really actually killing it. Sure it may be fine after my Queen gets maxed out, but that basically indirectly renders it very difficult to succeed in queenwalks until perhaps my Queen reaches Level 40?

I felt that the Healer nerf wasn't really necessary and was doing okay all along. The hero Heal can have a buff in my opinion.

What do you guys feel?
    KPK
    Things left to do on my Bucket List:
    Raged Barbarians enter a Rage Spell, Witches enter a Skeleton Spell, Crush Miners underground with an Earthquake Spell!

I tried maxed healer with maxed queen

The queen didn't need a rage in front of a lvl65 king

Before update, Queen needed rage

Well they actually buffed hero heal at healer level 5.

Troops and Heroes

Increase Giant level 8/9 HP from 1480/1660 to 1500/1850
    Increase Miner level 6 HP from 870 to 900
    Decrease Lava Hound explode radius from 5 tiles to 3.5 tiles
    Add death damage of 1000/1200/1400 for level 1/2/3 Battle Blimp
    Increase Valkyrie level 7 HP from 1400 to 1450
    Make Grand Warden a bit less likely to follow Lava Hounds
    Decrease troop healing of Level 5 Healer from 80 to 72
    Increase hero healing of Level 5 Healer from 44 to 48
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Well they actually buffed hero heal at healer level 5.
    Yeah, that was my understanding, too. @Ideabulb, did you realize that healers already affected heroes differently previous to this? The amount was always ambiguous (e.g. the Wiki page says "Note that Healers will heal Heroes at a reduced rate different from that of other units; keep this in mind when using Healers with your heroes."), so I like having the hard stats on it.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 19 - 681 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

Forum Superstar
    The update buffed healing to heroes. The nerf happened years and years ago so this update only made hero healing easier.

Healer heal to Hero had been buffed, not nerfed.
    Prior to this update, Healer only heal 50% of the stats to Hero, now level 6 Healer will heal the same whether to troop or to Heroes. It is the complete opposite of what you complained. You can save your Queen ability till later as the heals is more than previous.

https://clashofclans.fandom.com/wiki/Healer
    Last edited by Mercfovia87; December 11th, 2019 at 02:49 AM.

Iím not sure what th level you are or what your hero levels are but from what you said, it can be implied that you are a rushed 12/13 with very low heroes. Queen walk is strong but a level 30 queen vs max point defenses will melt. I would suggest using more spammy strategies until you get your heroes up.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevinwhit View Post
    I’m not sure what th level you are or what your hero levels are but from what you said, it can be implied that you are a rushed 12/13 with very low heroes. Queen walk is strong but a level 30 queen vs max point defenses will melt. I would suggest using more spammy strategies until you get your heroes up.
    Oh no man. I'm a TH10 with King and Queen at Level 25. I hate rushing for a fact xD. I just don't happen to play as often as everyday so xD. But check out my troop and spell levels anytime. Maxed to the brim
    Raged Barbarians enter a Rage Spell, Witches enter a Skeleton Spell, Crush Miners underground with an Earthquake Spell!

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by SharkyFinn View Post
    Yeah, that was my understanding, too. @Ideabulb, did you realize that healers already affected heroes differently previous to this? The amount was always ambiguous (e.g. the Wiki page says "Note that Healers will heal Heroes at a reduced rate different from that of other units; keep this in mind when using Healers with your heroes."), so I like having the hard stats on it.
    Ahh gotcha there. My bad. I thought Heroes were healed for the full rate as a matter of fact. Didn't know that my heroes actually did get healed lesser all this while xD. My bad sorry xD

Still able to walk or charge my queen into a base with th12 healers. The split wasn't much difference in high level atks. My concern is her noticable Nerf of her health recovery upon using her cloak. Anyone else notice how she has no gas once the cloak is popped? I couldn't find this Nerf anywhere in the patch notes