Thread: Increase Valley Wallet size

Fresh Spawn

Increase Valley Wallet size

I recently discovered that only 1 top prize is available after the competition. I contacted 'Help and Support' and they acknowledged my findings while agreeing if would be better to allow more than 1 prize. So my current situation is that I have over 200 Chickens with no prospect of gaining a second top prize due to a set limit. If this limit was increased then the problem would be resolved while maximising Valley enjoyment. All for the want of a simple code change. Could again a Developer notice this and run with it? 😊

It is by design, only 1 reward can be bought in exclusive shop. Look at it as giving player a choice to choose what suit they most, just like choosing reward in a horseshoe's column in a derby.

What could be worse is the shop only gives 1 reward, but the same for everyone (exclusive deco). Surely you will have players asking to be able to buy something else.
    Last edited by meonhoc; December 10th, 2019 at 07:50 PM. Reason: typo :(
    It's called LUNAR new year. Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language. Report abuse/spam on forum.

Latest update: Diamond confirmation list

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 140♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

Fresh Spawn
    meonhoc, though I follow your reasoning as we both speak English. This 'choice' argument of yours fails to address my point. So allow me to simplify it. Why have the extra Chickens in the 1st place, if not to allow more prizes? If the intent was to only allow 1 prize, then why not limit the number of Chickens to 100?

The count of chicken that needed to unlock exclusive shop is the minimum amount the Valley needs to collect in one season. This number can be adjusted when needed. During Season 1, the number is 250 chickens (too difficult, no fun). It isn't meant to be representative of how many reward can be bought.

I have a feeling that you might be confused to see the chicken counter keeps going up? It's just a visual aspect of the game. There are daily quests asking player to collect chicken, should that chicken not counted once the target is already reached ? Different perpesctive indeed, at the end of the day a design choice has to be made. And it might have some impact on the coding behind the scenes that we don't know.

Personally I would love to see how far my valley can go, observing my hood effort to predict next valley season's performance. I can for example say to get 100 chickens, we need about X active Valley players earning about Y spins every day, given the same chicken frequency.

The Season 5 we are currently in is a bit off balance. My valley has over 450 chickens already. But this situation isn't set to be repeated again (too easy, no fun). While one valley can get 100 chickens easily, another Valley could find it hard to collect just half of them.
    Last edited by meonhoc; December 10th, 2019 at 08:02 PM.
    It's called LUNAR new year. Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language. Report abuse/spam on forum.

Not quite what you wished for, but coming in the next update; up to 2 exclusive prizes could be purchased.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-Piggy-Bank%21