Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Misorientation of Golden Hayday Decorations

Fresh Spawn

Misorientation of Golden Hayday Decorations

A fellow NH member found that their 'D' letter was delivered 90 degrees offset to the others. Despite all attempts to correct the situation (such as storing the letter back in shop and taking it back out) no solution has been found. As NH owner help and support was contacted and despite their recognition of the problem and that it appeared common, no solution was offered apart from posting to this forum in the hope a Developer might read it. I hope Developer reads this 😊

Hi and welcome to the forum. A few things you should be aware of, if a neighbor or friend is having an issue with the game please let them contact support. Despite your want to help, which is admirable, support needs any issues to come from the account owner.

All decorations can only be turned 90 degrees, which is a mirror image. This is true of the golden tree for reaching level 100, as well. One way it reads ‘100’ on the bench, and the other way it reads ‘001’. When it comes to the letters that spell out HAYDAY, many players have gotten creative with the placement. A hood mate of mine put hers facing the river, as if the riverboat captain were reading it as he comes up to the dock.

The request has been made previously that all decorations could be turned allowing them to be faced any direction. Team HayDay has said this is not possible at the time, or probably in the near future. Maybe they will reconsider at some time. There are benches, chairs and other items that would benefit from this.
    Level 162
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    🐝 kind. 🤗

Fresh Spawn
    My farm had all the letters lined up in the same direction. Whereas my fellow Neighbour does not. So the 1 errant letter spoils the effect. Considering Help & Support recognise it as a common problem. I just wanted to know when they were going to fix it?
    Last edited by Cowslips; December 10th, 2019 at 10:10 PM.

Has your neighbor actually tried turning the letter?
    Level 162
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    🐝 kind. 🤗

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by VOE View Post
    My farm had all the letters lined up in the same direction. Whereas my fellow Neighbour does not. So the 1 errant letter spoils the effect. Considering Help & Support recognise it as a common problem. I just wanted to know when they were going to fix it?
    When the letters were first made available some players had problems with displaying them how they wished.

The difficulty arises because, whilst the H A and Y are symmetrical, the D is not.

That is why the word HAYDAY can be displayed only in one direction, if it is to be read correctly.
    Last edited by Cowslips; December 10th, 2019 at 10:16 PM.

Hay Day level 182 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post
    When the letters were first made available some players had problems with displaying them how they wished.

The difficulty arises because, whilst the H A and Y are symmetrical, the D is not.

That is why the word HAYDAY can be displayed only in one direction, if it is to be read correctly.
    Cowslip, in my farm the letters are all in the same plane running along a stone wall with no issues. They rotate in the exact same manner. My neighbour's letter D on the other hand does not lie flat with the other letters it is side on, and if it is rotated then it displays backwards to the others. It turns left when it needs to turn right. If their other letters are rotated then they are side on, so the letters have never been delivered in synch. I hope now you see their issue, and can maybe offer a solution. 😊
    Last edited by VOE; December 11th, 2019 at 05:08 AM.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #7
    Cowslip, in my farm the letters are all in the same plane running along a stone wall with no issues. They rotate in the exact same manner. My neighbour's letter D on the other hand does not lie flat with the other letters it is side on, and if it is rotated then it displays backwards to the others. It turns left when it needs to turn right. If their other letters are rotated then they are side on, so the letters have never been delivered in synch. I hope now you see their issue, and can maybe offer a solution. 
    Thank you for your response.

Can you provide screenshots, so other forum members can see what you mean?

I always find that our members here are extremely helpful, and can often come up with a solution.

Thank you

Hay Day level 182 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post
    Thank you for your response.

Can you provide screenshots, so other forum members can see what you mean?

I always find that our members here are extremely helpful, and can often come up with a solution.

Thank you
    Hi Cowslip, have screenshots as requested. I see no button to add them. Can you advise?

Hi Cowslip, have screenshots as requested. I see no button to add them. Can you advise?
    The icon with a tree on it allows you to upload images.

Also known as KDT123 and WheatLand.
    I found something shiny in my mystery net on Sunday, 2nd July 2017.
    Share your Hay Day farm’s statistics with everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by WheatLandIII View Post
    The icon with a tree on it allows you to upload images.
    As far as I know, we still need to use a third-party site to post images on the forum. Please let me know if something has changed there.

VOE, is this basically what you see with the "D" in HAYDAY?

Thank you TerMinus for the awesome sig!