Thread: What happened to queen and healer's

City larkana province sindh country Pakistan

What happened to queen and healer's

After the new update they are working weird queen is attacking like an idiot and healer's are the same they leave my queen and move to pekka while my queen was under attack bye enemy's defence and queen is not attacking the enemy's defence but some time going for resources buildings.
    Last edited by Killpill765; December 10th, 2019 at 05:02 PM.

Centennial Club
    Heading to Spell Factory to Boil Freeze Spell
    Quote Originally Posted by Killpill765 View Post
    queen is not attacking the enemy's defence but some time going for resources buildings.
    When queen's favourite target was defence. It is working as it should be.

Anyone can explain why qeen do that?

I have record and upload video :

https://youtu.be/cBqeL84De3E

Now I do attack with lavaloon and with this army always ( almost ) put hero on the end. Collect resources or Th.

But what happen here I don't know.. did here my fault or ..?

It's base work like that or qeen al?

Thx
    Last edited by Bbeehhaappyy; December 10th, 2019 at 05:17 PM.
    Soon something happen

Pro Member
    After the new update they are working weird queen is attacking like an idiot
    AFTER the update? She's always acted like an idiot.

Forum Superstar
    Queen's do not have favorite buildings. She attacks whatever is closest.

Centennial Club
    they leave my queen and move to pekka while my queen was under attack
    ive seen this too, did the camp space that a queen takes up change or maybe how healers target troops with the same camp space values?

Quote Originally Posted by Bbeehhaappyy View Post
    I have record and upload video :

https://youtu.be/cBqeL84De3E

Now I do attack with lavaloon and with this army always ( almost ) put hero on the end. Collect resources or Th.

But what happen here I don't know.. did here my fault or ..?

It's base work like that or qeen al?

Thx
    That's a matter of 'pathing', 'time' and 'sightrange'.
    What happened was:
    Your queen was dropped and did chose a target. While trying to get there, her internal timer kicked in (to prevent troops running across the entire map for a building, not suitable anymore) and she redirected her target. She did choose the inferno and her range told her, the best way to get to it was breaking the wall, since she was unable to 'see' the entire way.
    After she broke the wall the base was 'changed', hence she did check for another target since the change of the base could enable her to get a better target, and a better way to it. She ignored the inferno and the hole she just broke to go for the wizard tower (that was easier to reach, since she had to move one, or two tiles less to reach it), after that she attacked the inferno and got the attention of the king.

The initial 'flaw' was dropping her far from her target, making her trying to reach something with several layers of walls, while triggering her redirect-timer. Resulting in the strange behaviour.

Working as intended, but not as one would want her to react.
    Last edited by Luicetarro; December 10th, 2019 at 09:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Luicetarro View Post
    What happened was:
    Your queen was dropped and did chose a target. While trying to get there, her internal timer kicked in (to prevent troops running across the entire map for a building, not suitable anymore) and she redirected her target. She did choose the inferno and her range told her, the best way to get to it was breaking the wall, since she was unable to 'see' the entire way.
    After she broke the wall the base was 'changed', hence she did check for another target since the change of the base could enable her to get a better target, and a better way to it. She ignored the inferno and the hole she just broke to go for the wizard tower (that was easier to reach, since she had to move one, or two tiles less to reach it), after that she attacked the inferno and got the attention of the king.

The initial 'flaw' was dropping her far from her target, making her trying to reach something with several layers of walls, while triggering her redirect-timer. Resulting in the strange behaviour.

Thank you for so small and big detail! Now I know tho.

Just always use like it to go to th. But this time go something around. But now know why.
    Last edited by Bbeehhaappyy; December 10th, 2019 at 10:10 PM.
    Soon something happen

Quote Originally Posted by Luicetarro View Post
    What happened was:

Must spread some to give you +1