Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A question plz help

A question plz help

My second account was banned for 2 days for disruptive behavior i was wondering if disrupted behavior falls into account sharing because I’ve got a iPad and iPhone both with different info like apple ids emails ect and have my accounts on both devices and play them at the same time so is this the message I’d get for sharing my account with myself lol…or did i get the hammer for something else? I just need to know if I can safely use both of my devices without getting my th13 banned as well……

Quote Originally Posted by KyIeThatGuy View Post
    My second account was banned for 2 days for disruptive behavior i was wondering if disrupted behavior falls into account sharing because I’ve got a iPad and iPhone both with different info like apple ids emails ect and have my accounts on both devices and play them at the same time so is this the message I’d get for sharing my account with myself lol…or did i get the hammer for something else? I just need to know if I can safely use both of my devices without getting my th13 banned as well……
    No one here can help you. Being banned from the game will also get you banned in the forums. You need to contact Supercell support.

Quote Originally Posted by Opt1musPr1me View Post
    No one here can help you. Being banned from the game will also get you banned in the forums. You need to contact Supercell support.
    ermm, that has nothing to do with their question?

I’m just asking if this would be the message I’d get if I was banned for that offense I’m not trying to undo it

Account sharing means sharing your info with someone else ... and that usually results in a permaban, not a temporary one.

'Disruptive behavior' is the description you got, so that's what the ban was for, period. In my experience that usually means the account has been reported on...

You can play both your accounts on multiple devices without any issues... Many people do this and have been doing it for a long time, even before SuperCell made it easier [for most] by adding SuperCell ID to the game...

Disruptive behaviour-sounds like you got mass reported or something. Are you on good terms with your clanmates? That's the only possibility I can think of.
    I don't see how account sharing would come under "disruptive behaviour".
    I use my main account in my tablet and often play on a mini account at the same time.I have never encountered any such issue.

I’ve joined my original dead clan from 2014 and have been nursing it back to life with my second account for the past 3 days so everyone is new except two people

No, you're fine, that's not account sharing. Account sharing is two different people using the same account. Many of us use multiple devices, but as long as it is actually us using the account, there is no problem.

It sounds as if you need to focus more on fixing the behavior that got you a temp ban - but we can't help you with that, we are just players here.

Quote Originally Posted by Opt1musPr1me View Post
    This is only true for permanent bans. People with temp bans can still have and use a forum account - see forum rule #16.

Clash of Stats: #L8CCQ8UJ | #PP0R9VGJR
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!
    Forum Titles | About Reputation | Reputation Dots

I’ve got screenshots of what I’ve said as far as it will let me scroll up I don’t think i’ve said anything out of the ordinary but it keeps saying the file is too big or something

I’ve got screenshots of what I’ve said as far as it will let me scroll up I don’t think i’ve said anything out of the ordinary but it keeps saying the file is too big or something
    Use an external image hosting site like Imgur.
    You can also try embedding images here by using BB codes from sites like imgBb.com

If you have doubts on how to post pics here see this thread-

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...Detailed-Guide