Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hero auto ability - Let us pick and choose which heroes to turn this feature on for

Pro Member

Hero auto ability - Let us pick and choose which heroes to turn this feature on for

The new feature is fantastic. Saved me a few times when there's so much chaos going on in my attacks.

I would prefer to have full control over my warden though. Can we have a QOL update where we can turn it on and off for certain heroes?

That would be a good idea, warden ability is critical as it affect a lot of what is going on. Having seperate toggles for each heroes would surely be great. Since it is an advanced feature it wouldn't affect the everyday UI for regular user
    Bored from full inbox messages? Want to get exactly the results you want? Here is the beta version of
    your best chance to get players and clans you want!

Even when it's turned on, you can use any of the abilities as you wish ... so you already HAVE full control....

I'm confused, why wouldn't you want your warden's ability to be used when he's about to die anyway? You can still set it off whenever you want before that.

Quote Originally Posted by Saleh47 View Post
    That would be a good idea, warden ability is critical as it affect a lot of what is going on. Having seperate toggles for each heroes would surely be great. Since it is an advanced feature it wouldn't affect the everyday UI for regular user

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    Even when it's turned on, you can use any of the abilities as you wish ... so you already HAVE full control....

First time when read.. I think I something don't understand correct.. but now..

Yes. You already have full control. What you want more?
    Last edited by Bbeehhaappyy; December 10th, 2019 at 11:10 AM.
    Soon something happen

Quote Originally Posted by BountyBob View Post
    I'm confused, why wouldn't you want your warden's ability to be used when he's about to die anyway? You can still set it off whenever you want before that.
    Indeed. The only thing that would happen is that the warden will die if you don't use it on time. I cant believe that is what Porky 1122 wants.
    RazorBlade from the clan De Baar Bazen
    TH13:V BBK:70 AQ:70 GW:43 RC: 20 | Clash of Stats: RazorBlade | De Baar Bazen

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #7
    I really donít understand the benefit in this request, yet Iíve seen it several times.

Why on earth do you wait for all heroes to trigger the ability automatically ?

You can manually trigger it at any time you want and quite frankly triggering the ability at certain strategic points in a raid is much more beneficial. TH12s often want to trigger a wardens time when theyíre facing a max giggle Tesla and the Th is about to die regardless of the wardens health but they can still do that.
    So why does the automatic trigger need to be off is behind me.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

I could understand not wanting to use any of the other 3 heroes abilities because maaaaybe you don't want to pull the ground targeting cc in your air raids or simply the CC altogether because of not wanting it to split or whatever.

But the warden? If you miss the warden ability the raid is over at th12, I guess so too at th13.

I, for one, would still like to have the full control of my heroes until we can choose which hero to automate. But it probably is not possible or too hard to code for the amount of players who'd actually choose a specific hero to automate. If it was viable, they would've done it I guess.

So you want separate option for Warden to do the same? I guess you want to turn it OFF specifically for Warden. How will that be more helpful? You can still use the abilities manually even when you keep it ON.

Forum Elder
    I think op doesn't understand, auto ability activates on dying blow. So no reason to de-activate it.
    Most of time you just use ability, when its best to use.

Lots of troops and 4 heroes and sometimes you might miss one hero is going down quickly, auto ability gives just that final comeback.