Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Poor game quality.

Poor game quality.

I am very unhappy with the quality of the game. Why is finding opponents so slow? I have TH11. Why I come across mainly TH12-13. I do not want to try when I have no chance to take 3 stars. My army costs 300k elixir. Why in the search I see opponents where resources are less than the value of my army? Why are you kidding the players? Do a quick search. Make sure that I can configure the filter. If your programmers can't, hire others. High performance and quality is not a fantastic features.

List of problems now:
    1. I look at the clouds for 5-10 minutes.
    2. When someone is found, I get opponents whom it is impossible to win.
    3. I get opponents who have no resources to recoup the army and earn resources for base progress.

As a result, it is impossible to find a suitable opponent even in one hour. How can I play this?

Believe me, I am very lazy and you made me register to write this post. I know the problem is not only with me but with many players. You should thoroughly understand this issue, as many left the game because of this.
    Last edited by nim4CD9E3CBE5B5; December 10th, 2019 at 06:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nim4CD9E3CBE5B5 View Post
    I am very unhappy with the quality of the game. Why is finding opponents so slow? I have TH11. Why I come across mainly TH12-13. I do not want to try when I have no chance to take 3 stars. My army costs 300k elixir. Why in the search I see opponents where resources are less than the value of my army? Why are you kidding the players? Do a quick search. Make sure that I can configure the filter. If your programmers can't, hire others. High performance and quality is not a fantastic features.

List of problems now:
    3. I get opponents who have no resources to recoup the army and earn resources for base progress.

As a result, it is impossible to find a suitable opponent even in one hour. How can I play this?

Believe me, I am very lazy and you made me register to write this post. I know the problem is not only with me but with many players. You should thoroughly understand this issue, as many left the game because of this.
    That's why the 100% win gives your extra resources, rising at different tiers [that's SC intended to balance the loot and cost of troops]

For the match making part, many players have been feedbacking nonstop, until the Legend League has introduce, but limited to 8 attacks per day. And fixed amount of loot.

If you're rushed base, ofcourse attacking is hard, if not, you'll just need to practice more. Looting Strategy often require less resources.

Try to lower your trophy, so that it'll be easier to find opponent, that might help.

Conclusion, The only thing I think SC need to consider is the win% resource, should be change to the tier you have, and also the available loot they got, to compensate. 'cause not many players have time to keep finding opponent.

Tho SC don't really cares about player, so you could just use gems, if you're short on resources. Or Participate in Clan War more often

- Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown
    - Some would question if the risk was worth it. The Rest were already dead.
    - OK BOOMER ------------------ 小舟從此逝 江海寄餘生
    - Victory goes not to the able, but to the ambitious.

I don't know what league you are in but I am guessing it's a higher one like Titan.
    The update and events are what makes clouds worse than usual.If you don't want to trophy push but still want loot then simply go to a lower league like Crystal/Masters.
    All the problems you listed will be solved upon doing this (you might have to use the next button more often to find a base with high loot depending upon your trophy level).
    Last edited by Maestro666; December 10th, 2019 at 08:13 AM.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by RachelDawnAmber View Post
    That's why the 100% win gives your extra resources, rising at different tiers [that's SC intended to balance the loot and cost of troops]

For the match making part, many players have been feedbacking nonstop, until the Legend League has introduce, but limited to 8 attacks per day. And fixed amount of loot.

If you're rushed base, ofcourse attacking is hard, if not, you'll just need to practice more. Looting Strategy often require less resources.

Try to lower your trophy, so that it'll be easier to find opponent, that might help.

Conclusion, The only thing I think SC need to consider is the win% resource, should be change to the tier you have, and also the available loot they got, to compensate. 'cause not many players have time to keep finding opponent.

Tho SC don't really cares about player, so you could just use gems, if you're short on resources. Or Participate in Clan War more often
    My league is titanium - the champion. I do not want to artificially lower the league. Extra trouble. I do not want to play like a marauder. I want to play with the troops that I like. The game should be fun, otherwise why am I paying money? Problems exist and for the most part they are technical. And if the developers were more qualified, they would make the system capable of withstanding high loads in real time. Looking for a fight 10 minutes seriously? Look at google, billions of searches per second.

My league is titanium - the champion. I do not want to artificially lower the league. Extra trouble. I do not want to play like a marauder. I want to play with the troops that I like. The game should be fun, otherwise why am I paying money? Problems exist and for the most part they are technical. And if the developers were more qualified, they would make the system capable of withstanding high loads in real time. Looking for a fight 10 minutes seriously? Look at google, billions of searches per second.
    I think it's just the cause of no existing players on that league are available to be attacked, I mean, all of them are being shielded or online. Same as "league of legends" Master/ Challenger ranked games, they search match for 2 or 3 hours.
    Not the problem of coding, it's just no player are available. That's my guess, or maybe on top of that their search engine is not good either

- Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown
    - Some would question if the risk was worth it. The Rest were already dead.
    - OK BOOMER ------------------ 小舟從此逝 江海寄餘生
    - Victory goes not to the able, but to the ambitious.

Forum Champion
    When an update happens, like the th13 update yesterday, a large amount of players are online playing and upgrading. When a large amount of player are playing bases are harder to find. You canít be attacked when you are online. Thatís just how the game works. It has nothing to do with the developers designing a different system. If it bothers you that much, you should quit playing as it is not likely to change. Give it time, in a week or so everything will go back normal.
    Last edited by Bigdome757; December 10th, 2019 at 09:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdome757 View Post
    When an update happens, like the th13 update yesterday, a large amount of players are online playing and upgrading. When a large amount of player are playing bases are harder to find. You can’t be attacked when you are online. That’s just how the game works. It has nothing to do with the developers designing a different system. If it bothers you that much, you should quit playing as it is not likely to change. Give it time, in a week or so everything will go back normal.
    The task of developers to eliminate any inconvenience to players. If this helps, let the attacks happen anytime the player is online too. Let the shield work differently. If the player is under the shield, let him not lose resources. There are many simple ideas that are easy to implement to make the game better.

If you have to play in higher leagues you have to be prepared to face some sort of clouding,more so during event times / days after the update.
    You can consider coming down to Titan 3 at least- I have faced clouds less than 2 minutes right now.

Google gives you billions of search results per second because there are at least that much entries related to the topic that you search for.

The matchmaking system in the game cannot be that fast or provide you that many villages to attack within short period of time.This is because there are not that many bases without guard in high leagues.

The task of developers to eliminate any inconvenience to players. If this helps, let the attacks happen anytime the player is online too. Let the shield work differently. If the player is under the shield, let him not lose resources. There are many simple ideas that are easy to implement to make the game better.
    Rework of shield system is not an easy task . I don't think they will introduce one soon after the legend league update months before (which itself took years to come).
    Last edited by Maestro666; December 10th, 2019 at 10:15 AM.

You are th11. Titan is the playground for 12s and now new 13s all hungry for loot. Any league above masters matches you with whoever is available, not similar town halls. As others have noted, you need to drop trophies. I took my 13 down from titan 1 to champions 1 to avoid the clouds. You can do the same. Still good bonus and good loot using real armies. You are still going to see a lot of 12s and probably 13s though. Town hall 11 is no longer a big dog. Probably better off in masters.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #10

List of problems now:

1. Clouds is a result of the high proportion of people attacking at the moment. This always happens after a major update, but goes away after a few days. It certainly isn't worth changing the shield system or alliwing people to be attacked while online just for the sake of those few days.

2. In Titans (and Champions), no account is taken if TH when searching for opponents. You get mostly TH12 & TH13 because that is what most bases are in that league.

3. Loot being low is also a result of almost everybody at that level spending it all to upgrade as much as possible. Exacerbated by the fact you don't want to hit the next button when you have 5 minute plus of clouds. Again, tnis will go away in a few days, when most people have builders busy.

There is, and should be, no filter for you to configure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)