Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 96

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Poor game quality.

  1. #11
    Oh my God. What heresy you write. The customer is always right. This is an axiom. If people came because of an update, what will they see? They will see the lags. You say wait a couple of days until people leave because of the lags. Will remain patient . Do not you think that this is bad for business. Horizontal scaling of loads was invented specifically to solve this kind of problems. If all this is due to the fact that there are no free bases for attack. Then generate them. Generate fake bases or make copies on the fly. People should play comfortably. And business should be aimed at a large audience.

    I will leave this link for you

  2. #12
    Forum Champion Phoenix1027's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    The Land
    Posts
    6,429
    Quote Originally Posted by nim4CD9E3CBE5B5 View Post
    Oh my God. What heresy you write. The customer is always right. This is an axiom. If people came because of an update, what will they see? They will see the lags. You say wait a couple of days until people leave because of the lags. Will remain patient . Do not you think that this is bad for business. Horizontal scaling of loads was invented specifically to solve this kind of problems. If all this is due to the fact that there are no free bases for attack. Then generate them. Generate fake bases or make copies on the fly. People should play comfortably. And business should be aimed at a large audience.

    I will leave this link for you
    Fake bases was discussed to death before operation blue skies and it still would not have been a viable solution to clouds. Please, do some research before coming here and complaining because all of your complaints have already been discussed in depth in the past. The only solution to clouds in Titans would be to adopt the legend league system, but then clouds will get pushed to champs, and so on and so forth. You're just going to have to accept that you will always face stronger opponents if you want to push trophies and that you will face clouds until you get to legends.
    | TH12 | BK 65 | AQ 65 | GW 23 |

  3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by nim4CD9E3CBE5B5 View Post
    Oh my God. What heresy you write. The customer is always right. This is an axiom.
    Probably the stupidest and least true axiom in history.

    I have never understood why some people believe it.

    If people came because of an update, what will they see? They will see the lags.
    No they won't. New players are going to be very low in trophies,nand matched against other similar townhalls, and won't be seeing lags.

    The players seeing the lags are mainly experienced players.

    You say wait a couple of days until people leave because of the lags. Will remain patient .
    I said nothing about peopke leaving because of the lags. While a few may do so, it won't be all that many. The lags will disappear because the initial rush of everybody who can do so upgrading will be over, and things will return to a more normal pace. Though loot will probably still be quite hard to find for a coupke of weeks or so.

    Do not you think that this is bad for business. Horizontal scaling of loads was invented specifically to solve this kind of problems. If all this is due to the fact that there are no free bases for attack. Then generate them. Generate fake bases or make copies on the fly. People should play comfortably. And business should be aimed at a large audience.

    I will leave this link for you
    Pointless, since that is not what causes the issues - and nor would your hirizontal scaling make the slightest difference.

    And it really isn't worth going to all the development cost if creating dummy bases and seeding the pool with them for something that happens for a day or two, once or twice a year. And tgere are other issues associated with doing that. It is not as simple as that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

  4. #14
    You can evaluate the situation differently because you have a different level of TH. However, the problems indicated in the first topic exist. Inability of developers to solve problems that exist for several years is an indicator of incompetence. I quit playing 1.5 years ago. I’ve been playing for a week now and see that nothing has changed. It is not very interesting to look for an appropriate opponent by the hour. The only way out is to quit the game...
    Last edited by nim4CD9E3CBE5B5; December 10th, 2019 at 08:16 PM.

  5. #15
    Forum Veteran KatanaMaster12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    This thread
    Posts
    1,777
    How is this an idea?
    It just sounds like a complaint.....

  6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by KatanaMaster12 View Post
    How is this an idea?
    It just sounds like a complaint.....
    Quite right. It hadn't registered with me that was where I was reading it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

  7. #17
    Pro Member LapDawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Waiting beside my human bestie to throw my favorite ball
    Posts
    532
    How about taking a few days break away from the game? Clouds, caused by increased player activity, are the Bane of trophy pushers worldwide. As you climb the trophy ladder there are statically fewer players your matched with.

    The reasons:

    Those players are currently online
    Those players have a Shield and/or Guard that's active.

    Due to the current update (or an other update major or minor) there is an increased amount of players online. Take a few days away from raiding and everything will settle down.

  8. #18
    Millennial Club Bbeehhaappyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,389
    Go to Crystal 2. 2200 - 2250 cups. You be very happy.
    Last edited by Bbeehhaappyy; December 10th, 2019 at 09:22 PM.
    Soon something happen

  9. #19
    Forum Superstar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    3,128
    Quote Originally Posted by nim4CD9E3CBE5B5 View Post
    You can evaluate the situation differently because you have a different level of TH. However, the problems indicated in the first topic exist. Inability of developers to solve problems that exist for several years is an indicator of incompetence. I quit playing 1.5 years ago. I’ve been playing for a week now and see that nothing has changed. It is not very interesting to look for an appropriate opponent by the hour. The only way out is to quit the game...
    Clearly, this game isn't for you. It's not anyone's fault, its just the way it is.

  10. #20
    Sounds like you’re just trying to be with the big boys without playing with them it doesn’t go by th level up there so of course it’s going to take a long time to find other Townhall 11’s with good loot that high up

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •