Thread: Share Button in Profile

Share Button in Profile

hey guys ! i'm seeing this bug for 2 main versions in game and still experiencing it in the current update . i remember that the " share " button in every profile could give you the player's link and you could add him right as you copy pasting it in your browser ! but now , as you tap the share button in profile , it only show you the player's name as a text only ! so , what happened to this feature ? deleted because of new Clanmate finding system ...? or it's a bug ...?!
    https://paste.pics/7GTVX

When i click on share i get the option to copy his playertag or to share it and then get the usual options where to share.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    When i click on share i get the option to copy his playertag or to share it and then get the usual options where to share.

yeah i know , you can share it . but you try yourself . copy and paste in in your note . you'll see that it only contains a name text . no any link there !

Quote Originally Posted by sinarooz View Post
    yeah i know , you can share it . but you try yourself . copy and paste in in your note . you'll see that it only contains a name text . no any link there !
    Works fine here. Have you downloaded the latest optional update?

Works fine here. Have you downloaded the latest optional update?
    have the latest version from iOS . no any optional here ! is it ok on Android ?!

Yep android here. Try delete and download clash.

Yep android here. Try delete and download clash.
    well , i also checked it with my cousin . we both have iOS . he didn't have any problem ! i reinstalled my app but nothing happened .
    he is iPhone 6 iOS 12.4.3 and i'm iPhone 6S iOS 13.3 Developer Beta 4 . i think it's apple's bug with the sharesheet option . maybe on iOS 13 , maybe because of beta . anyway , tonight apple has released 13.3 Public Release . i should test share button on it again !
    tnx buddy for your help anyway !