Thread: CWL Medals calculation

CWL Medals calculation

I have a question as I was expecting to receive 334 medals but instead received 346 medals (not complaining just wanted to understand where my math is wrong)

We are in Master II

24 medals per win (we won 6/7)
    10 medals per star (I had 19/21 stars)

or

144 plus 190 is 334 vs. 346 received so I am 12 medals short in my calculation. Can anyone provide some insight?

*analysis does not include any bonus medals

U.S.A
    Phillman98 | TH 13 | BK 66 | AQ 70 | GW 50 | RC 14 | GG 2B | EE 2B | HH 28.4 | LEGENDS 13,438 CUPS LEVEL 225 with 33 of 37 Achievements Completed

Unbreakable 5,368

Pro Member
    Still searching for the hog rider in BB...
    This calculation is out of date. Was changed in a previous update. At different levels you get medals for your position in the league at the end of war, and from 20% for 0 stars to 100% for 8 stars.

Check the wiki for the medals per position: https://clashofclans.fandom.com/wiki/Clan_War_Leagues
    Last edited by BWBX; December 9th, 2019 at 09:42 PM.

Long time ago they changed the medal rewards. Why havent noticed it?
    https://clashofclans.fandom.com/wiki/Clan_War_Leagues

Ninjaed
    Last edited by wotanwaton; December 9th, 2019 at 09:41 PM.

Clan War League medals have not been based on individual star total for quite some time.

Your medals are based on what your league is and where you place within the league. so first place in M2 is 346 medals for every participant who received 8 or more stars during the week.

More detail on the wiki: https://clashofclans.fandom.com/wiki/Clan_War_Leagues

edit: double-ninja'd
    Last edited by Blorbo; December 9th, 2019 at 09:43 PM.

Medals per win was scrapped about six months back, to stop sandbagging and rewards for bench warmers.

Press the blue "i" info button, top right corner of CWL screen for current rewards calculation.

--- many ninjas. Many helpful responses. Many good people on the boards.
    Last edited by PapaTroll; December 9th, 2019 at 09:45 PM.
    I truly believe the recruitment tool will improve over time. Please read my posts on this topic not as complaints, but as a polite request for improvement. Often I include a suggestion, or an observation of an existing function that could improve the tool.
    Before we throw the baby out with the bath, I would like to remind you that recruiting in global was no picnic either. Mostly hoppers, very few serious players.