Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Clan Recruitment tool information

Clan Recruitment tool information

Can we please have some information about the supposed clan tool improvements?

I can't see any difference, I can't set a minimum th lvl for the players that are proposed to me, they pretty much all have a full inbox and they still don't seem to speak my Clan selected language (or my own ingame).

Will the tool improve itself and implement that in a few days? Weeks? Never?

I'm pretty much counting on an improvement because my clan is well, dying because I'm unable to recruit properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Erik5839 View Post

I can't see any difference, I can't set a minimum th lvl for the players that are proposed to me, they pretty much all have a full inbox and they still don't seem to speak my Clan selected language (or my own ingame).

I'm pretty much counting on an improvement because my clan is well, dying because I'm unable to recruit properly.
    Pretty much in the same position. I read the th13 update post and was disappointed at the lack of any suggestion that recruitment was a priority being looked at.

I run two clans used to be always near max but now likely to be closing one unless recruitment gets fixed ASAP. And no I don’t want to recruit out with clash and as to why supercell are forcing the player base to close clash to try recruit is insane.

It's not fixable, your best bet is to find other ways to recruit (ie. forums, discord, reddit, real life, etc.)

The system is flawed, but people's expectations of the system are even more flawed, so that = unfixable.

Quote Originally Posted by SumoSloth View Post
    It's not fixable, your best bet is to find other ways to recruit (ie. forums, discord, reddit, real life, etc.)

The system is flawed, but people's expectations of the system are even more flawed, so that = unfixable.
    Why are my expectations flawed?
    Is it really not possible to introduce a language filter?
    I don't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by SumoSloth View Post

Exactly. The system that this is built upon is useless for how advanced this game has become. Recruiting in-game is pointless. Find other ways, unfortunately. My clan is starting to use discord, there’s a large community on there now.

I don't think so.
    Not exactly possible, because simply stated, there are 6500 languages in the world. Even a drop down list with a subset of languages would be unwieldy. Plus, any speakers of excluded languages will complain. Darian has already made a statement to this effect.

Edit: Here is the reference:
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12367590
    Last edited by JohnnyPC; December 9th, 2019 at 07:47 PM.

I have to 100% agree with the uselessness of the tool. Granted my main accounts Are already in clans that use discord, but 2 of my alts a max 11 and a max 10 have not received one clan invite sense this “tool” was released. I still log on them everyday seeing if it will ever works, but nothing. I even tried to find a clan a couple times with this tool on my th11 and all it kept finding for me were these low level clans that don’t war often.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPC View Post
    Not exactly possible, because simply stated, there are 6500 languages in the world. Even a drop down list with a subset of languages would be unwieldy. Plus, any speakers of excluded languages will complain. Darian has already made a statement to this effect.

Edit: Here is the reference:
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12367590
    I mean with the languages you can select ingame?
    Or the clan origin selection?
    Of course it is possible.

Unfortunately your clan is not the only one dying . I've watched 4 clans die in the last 2 weeks . Established clans, they just could not attract new members . I don't know how new clans are getting on but I'm guessing much of the same .

I don't think so.
    Not just your expectations, but the expectations of most, including my own.

Simply put, everyone wants this magical list of people not in a clan, that speak their own language, that are in their own time zone with specific th / hero / troop / base level restrictions, that want to join your clan and that list doesn't exist.

What has happened by the elimination of global is that it took away the advantage that people who were on global regularly had in game for recruiting, it evened the playing field so to speak for the millions of clans, rather than the tens of thousands (this number is likely actually high) who actively used global as a recruiting space. You now have exponentially more clans with the same access, recruiting the same number of people. This in itself is where the problem lies. No amount of changes to the current system can fix that.