Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Clan Recruitment tool information

I'm hoping after a couple of weeks it might improve with the pop up that reminds people to set their looking for clan status to off so maybe the returned result will be better

I don't think it's false expectations though to want more filtering options. I know this has probably not been given for performance reasons and hence it calculates models in the background, but in it's current state, it's completely useless.

Language, country, town hall level, trophy, full inbox, NO LEADERS, would be good filters to have. That's my wish list

I don't have the patience to recruit outside of the game. Yes you'll say that's my issue but this is meant to be a game, not a career where I need multiple tools to get the job done. Shame

Well it seems for me it has already improved.
    While I can't really see if there is any improvement to the language issue, all players proposed to me not meet the minimum th lvl I set for my clan. And also I encounter far less players with a full inbox.

Can someone check if it works that way for you too?

Unfortunately SC has a chronicle issue keeping our feedback away from this so call recruitment tool (I call sad joke as many times I can repeat it until I'm heard).
    The improvements announced so far were implemented (minimal TH level set up at clan description side, the badges showing at the search for members, etc), however they are far from being ideal or even useful.
    I'm repeating myself once again (and will also repeat as many times needed to help our community of players to speak up) that SC has no clue on how to properly manage an project implementation (the outburst because of leaks was laughable btw).
    They keep a huge and deep silence regarding this topic and the outcome of that is a very wide large set of closed eyes for our complaints.
    Of course I don't expect any quick solution to this issue, but SC taking over the responsibility for the enormous fiasco this recruitment tool is would be very much appreciated by all the players.
    Sadly, the only sound we may hear will ever be crickets in the dark until SC releases a new update to deviate our focus from an useless tool to a "panem et circences" impression they appear to have, disrespecting a worldwide range of players who sometimes spend lots of time ,energy and money to buy a product from SC.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanaticclasher View Post
    does that matter, why they need to recruit?
    It matters to me if he is claiming the new recruiting tool is the reason the "established" clan failed. That is why I asked the question. I suspect either the clan wasn't established and was struggling or the new recruiting tool recruited players away to better clans. It could be there will be some clan consolidation as a result of this new recruiting system and the removal of global. That might be a good thing (although I still wish we had global).

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, check this thread on how to fight collusion here.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    It matters to me if he is claiming the new recruiting tool is the reason the "established" clan failed. That is why I asked the question. I suspect either the clan wasn't established and was struggling or the new recruiting tool recruited players away to better clans. It could be there will be some clan consolidation as a result of this new recruiting system and the removal of global. That might be a good thing (although I still wish we had global).
    Agree with you on the statement that established clans who have died due the lack of recruitment weren't that well established.
    My clan has 20 good and faithful members that won't leave that soon, and we're doing well so far, but it's painful to motivate the old folks without providing them the opportunity to share their knowledge with new members and fresh spawns.
    We keep on going with the same old promotion by merit / recognition for good work within the clan, but it's getting tough to hold good members since they cannot socialize with new folks.
    I'm not complaining about keeping the same crew, but would be great to help new comers to improve their selves and also have some out of group experience to help us all to be better as one clan.

Im sure theyll fix the recruiting tool immediately. I mean look how fast they fixed clouds? A few short years and clouds are totally gone! Oh wait...

Recruiting tool seems exactly the same broken tool to me. Most recommendations are names i cant read in a different language. Were champ 1 all th13 (now) and getting a few th11 recomendations mixed into the th12 and th13 in the list. I am a more upgraded th13 than most max th12 that went th13. 3300+ war stars. I still have 0 invites sent to me (opted in since tool went live). I did get 1 th12 invite last week. It was the only one ive had since tool went live (from someone not in my friends list).

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    i see a lvl 18 clan 600plus warwins slowly fade away. global gone promted some players to stop. the clan got less people chatting in the clanchat.. and if you are a real player you just know that from a certain point the clan starts dying.. it gets to quiet in the clan.. and then you need to recruit to stop te process
    Last edited by Fanaticclasher; December 10th, 2019 at 04:21 PM.

Many problem.. yes.. but for me one big problem is't how recruit people in that language which I want ( my native and it's not Germany.. )

Without global - can't.
    Last edited by Bbeehhaappyy; December 10th, 2019 at 04:32 PM.
    Soon something happen

Quote Originally Posted by Bbeehhaappyy View Post
    Many problem.. yes.. but for me one big problem is't how recruit people in that language which I want ( my native and it's not Germany.. )

Without global - can't.
    Yeah they really need to add a language filter.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanaticclasher View Post
    i see a lvl 18 clan 600plus warwins slowly fade away. global gone promted some players to stop. the clan got less people chatting in the clanchat.. and if you are a real player you just know that from a certain point the clan starts dying.. it gets to quiet in the clan.. and then you need to recruit to stop te process
    Over a long time, yes, I agree with you. Clans do need to recruit. A clan like mine I could see it die out with no recruiting over a few years, not a few months. We would never go from 49 to dead in a few months. We just don't have that sort of turn-over. If the new recruiting tool doesn't get fixed I will have to go to discord for recruiting I suppose at some point.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, check this thread on how to fight collusion here.