Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Winter Update TH13: My Impression...

Cant agree more , I love the entire content released in this update
    Personally I like this month, many good things in my life are happening to me , one of them is Dec'19 Clash update
    also got my first triple with yeti , love them
    yes I am one of those noobs who upgrade barracks / elixir based building before any defense
    But I attacked base with 1 scattershot , they are awesome

Quote Originally Posted by mattyboo1 View Post
    There’s often far too much negativity on these forums, so I wanted to say thank you for the amazing update. It was well worth the wait, and I’ve been having a blast playing it so far. I’m excited for what the future holds for Clash of Clans!

Want a Forum Signature? or Forum Avatar?
    *Click here-> GFX Shop TerMinus Prime*
    GFX group| Clan=Total Balloony | Forum achievements
    Please add me in HayDay #VGP8YYR [lvl 31]

Quote Originally Posted by Erik5839 View Post
    How far down are you? I'm in crystal and still not finding anything.
    I am in crystal, found bases in just 5 seconds of search. Seeing no issues in leagues down here

Forum Elder
    OP I would love you to do a series of YouTube videos and give your opinions on everything - I reckon they’d be good viewing
    Quote Originally Posted by kajid View Post
    Loot difficulty has gone up again today by 2.5% Why do they keep increasing the loot difficulty this makes the game not worth playing and before you all say there is more inactive bases and less active players it still shouldn't be a 2.5% increase in difficulty.

Quote Originally Posted by Vojo View Post
    Farewell! You have no idea about life! Dear SC !
    Kinda late but, please keep your deposits and resources out

I still fail to see why he is complaining about a TH he has not even played yet...I like the theme, people have been talking about the Yeti for years and now we have one. Do I miss when all TH9 had the really coool skull theme...remember people used to post on these very forums how many skull wallls they had? That was like a thing....I certainly am not going to complain when SC gives us a new hero, new signature weapons, Scattershot, and a nice color coordinated theme again.

Reminds me of TH11 and the introduction of the lava hound, day one people hated it, till it had a few balancing adjustments, now it is a focal point of many attacks.
    Level: 260 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.33 million | Hero Levels: 200
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

Quote Originally Posted by Vojo View Post
    The reason for my discussion with you is that the game during the TH10 and Electric Blue Walls was ruined when I enjoyed every possible moment in this time. It was so beautiful that old time that it cannot be forgotten.
    Oh my ... and town halls were placed in the corner. These days are gone. Adapt or quit. I was there, Gandalf, 3000 years ago. I was at ClashCon 2015 in Helsinki. I complained again and again and again about the fundamental gameplay changes.

Yet here I am today, former maxed TH 12, now enjoying every single bit of this update. Have you watched the pre-release tournament in Katowice? How the pros three-starred with Yeti/Bowler smash?

Clash on, guys!
    Patrick

P.S. Zap walls sucked!
    Last edited by pmhausen; December 10th, 2019 at 07:13 PM.
    Highlander | KarlsruheUnited #2VR2CRCQ | TH 13 | BK 65 | AQ 65 | GW 40 | RC 5 | BH 9 | BM 30
    Just don't hold it that way. (Steve Jobs)
    Just play the game like it was intended to be played. (Supercell)
    Ceterum censeo navem deurendam.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    First of all, welcome back milomilomilo to the CoC subforum. As someone who plays both CoC and Hay Day, I'm amused when I learn that some farmers are also Clashers and vice versa.

As for your perception that "there is little disagreement" in the HD subforum, I disagree and believe there are two topics which are controversial and inspired mega threads. The recent disagreement is when Team Hay Day tried to modify players' behavior by limiting how many expansion items we may buy daily in the roadside shops. Some of us posted suggestions on how to adapt to the new daily limit while other forumites posted responses which were less than polite, IMO.

---
    Lynn
    December 9, 2019
    You are right.

But you have to agree that Clashers just seem so much more argumentative than farmers. Actually, you don't have to agree.

All is well.

So far so good with my TH13. Champion at level 5 with just saved up books, runes, shovels. I haven't set the new defense and barracks still upgrading for Yeti. Likely won't do much more than Lab and storages for a few weeks. Haven't decided if I will spend any money on gold pass or any of the offers.
    Missing global since I'm off work recovering from surgery. Guess I'll troll here and Facebook.

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #110
    Quote Originally Posted by vlater View Post
    Don't give them ideas. Probably the upgrade time for a single tower at th 100 will be 3-5 years. All I can say is that these upgrade times make the game more or less pay to win. Pay now or wait several months to be competitive to other players.
    So although it is "all you can say", you then proceed to tell us it isn't the case.

The definition of "pay to win" is not "pay to speed things up", which is all you can do by paying.

Just a question to other forum members who are excited about the new update: what do you think will be the upgrade time for an eagle artillery at TH20?
    Who knows?

Or cares really.

Given that will be at least 6-7 years away yet (if it ever happens), which is as long as Clash has been around, it seems a little pointless trying to guess.

And another question if all my builders are engaged in 16-18 days upgrade - what should be my motivation to play the game in the next 2-3 weeks? Gather trophies and go the clouds? Fill my collectors and leave them to be looted by other players? I don't think this a good way to keep players engaged, but that's my opinion.
    If you have 2-3 weeks with all builders busy, after the first rush of upgrades, you aren't planning very well. If you have 5 builders, and they are all doing 18 day upgrades, you should plan it so that one will come free every 3-4 days, during which you loot the 18 million required for that next update.

Max update times have gone from 14 to 18 days, while max update costs have gone from 12 million to 18 million.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)