Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Winter Update TH13: My Impression...

I'm loving the whole Frozen theme with the queen and trees Let it Go, Let it Go!
    Leader
    BORN TO WIN ec
    #L2YP89RU

WAR serious GAMES serious CWL relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by Martvol View Post
    I like that I am only Th11. I won't spend gems on stuff to have them nerfed later.
    I'm well into TH13 without spending 1 gem. Plenty of CWL Hammers, runes, books, full CC all helped. Not sure the purpose of this comment.

Thank you supercell for the amazing update

Thereís often far too much negativity on these forums, so I wanted to say thank you for the amazing update. It was well worth the wait, and Iíve been having a blast playing it so far. Iím excited for what the future holds for Clash of Clans!

Yeah it's amazing. Even tho I personally won't experiance it for few months, I really can't wait to get 4th hero.

The only thing I'm unhappy about right now is that it's just ridiculous how long you have to search to find loot.
    You can't serious tell me they can't do anything about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Erik5839 View Post
    The only thing I'm unhappy about right now is that it's just ridiculous how long you have to search to find loot.
    You can't serious tell me they can't do anything about it.
    You can do something: drop down cups. Easy. Getting more loot myself then before.

Update and contents are good but Iím not happy with the upgrading time

Quote Originally Posted by FunnyCinema View Post
    You can do something: drop down cups. Easy. Getting more loot myself then before.
    How far down are you? I'm in crystal and still not finding anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Erik5839 View Post
    How far down are you? I'm in crystal and still not finding anything.
    Oh... I am currently at champs 3, clouds for like 5 secunds. Still dropping tho.
    Currently getting half a mill per base, but don't go for them cause have no builders lol.
    Last edited by FunnyCinema; December 10th, 2019 at 02:58 PM.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by SigiGangster View Post
    Hi, another „great news” th ** is here!
    You can’t create great game if the only goal is to increase your profit. Oh yes, certainly you justify it by demand of all who already had maxxed th12 for such a long time and got bored.. You don’t have any interesting ideas to attract the attention.. I don’t buy it.. Where does it head for, th 100 or maybe 1000? or maybe you will split it to 10 different games? another hero? or maybe 10 more heroes in 10 years... this is ridiculous!!
    Don't give them ideas. Probably the upgrade time for a single tower at th 100 will be 3-5 years. All I can say is that these upgrade times make the game more or less pay to win. Pay now or wait several months to be competitive to other players.
    Just a question to other forum members who are excited about the new update: what do you think will be the upgrade time for an eagle artillery at TH20?
    And another question if all my builders are engaged in 16-18 days upgrade - what should be my motivation to play the game in the next 2-3 weeks? Gather trophies and go the clouds? Fill my collectors and leave them to be looted by other players? I don't think this a good way to keep players engaged, but that's my opinion.
    Last edited by vlater; December 10th, 2019 at 03:26 PM.