Thread: Tried linking supercell id and it glitched

Centennial Club

Tried linking supercell id and it glitched

I finally decided to pair my accts with supercell id and boy was that a mistake. I had no problem pairing 2 accts but when I paired the 3rd it somehow tried replacing it with one of the other accts on the wrong supercell id yet that one is correctly on a different id. Now when I pull up sc Id it is showing a lvl 2 townhall it forced me to build to try and message for help. The account is the lead of one of my clans which I now have no way of controlling.

So I contacted sc and of course no human interaction. I went through everything it asked and then it said great we recovered your acct. I thought great that must have been easy since I gave them the account tag. Nope they did not do anything it is the same trash account linked to it.

Super Cell I need this fixed.
    Leader of JustaClan #LL8RRQJR

Inside my TH watching it snow on my village
    After updates, support likely receives a higher volume of support request tickets than usual. Be patient and I am sure they will contact you shortly.
    Good luck. I hope my post was helpful.
    Now, I want to ask you to help. #SaveTheForums
    A hot topic in the CoC community (now closed): Getting-harrassed-for-6-months-now
    For humor: Tips and tricks on how to get people to see your posts
    —Kooky KO

Quote Originally Posted by Defiance109 View Post
    I finally decided to pair my accts with supercell id and boy was that a mistake. I had no problem pairing 2 accts but when I paired the 3rd it somehow tried replacing it with one of the other accts on the wrong supercell id yet that one is correctly on a different id. Now when I pull up sc Id it is showing a lvl 2 townhall it forced me to build to try and message for help. The account is the lead of one of my clans which I now have no way of controlling.
    Sounds like you saved a fresh village with scid instead. Try the old login with gplay/gamecener id and your village should load → then save it with a new scid.

Man, I want to change to SCID because lately Google Play sometimes just locks up on me. But with 17 accounts, I remain afraid to do it. So, I'll wait, I don't want to lose an account.

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8
    My post is opinion unless I specifically state it's a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by StormHeart View Post
    Man, I want to change to SCID because lately Google Play sometimes just locks up on me. But with 17 accounts, I remain afraid to do it. So, I'll wait, I don't want to lose an account.
    Look at the tutorial videos → it is very easy.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    Look at the tutorial videos → it is very easy.
    I have and it looks easy but many have reported these kinds of issues. I have 17 accounts. Most are not active but if I lose one, how I am going to recover it? They ban you for answering the questions wrong. I have more information about my accounts than most keep but I've been playing for five years. I don't remember the phone type I started with. I don't know who spent what when? I don't want to make another account and I will have no choice if I have to go into recovery because they will ban the account if you don't answer it right. It's fouled up. Too many people are reporting problems, like the above.

I sure wouldn't do it right now because support is tied up with many problems. I don't know what to do. I'd like those 50 gems but I'm afraid to make the change. Most of the time Google Play is just fine. But sometimes it does freeze up.

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8
    My post is opinion unless I specifically state it's a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by StormHeart View Post
    I have and it looks easy but many have reported these kinds of issues. I have 17 accounts. Most are not active but if I lose one, how I am going to recover it? They ban you for answering the questions wrong. I have more information about my accounts than most keep but I've been playing for five years. I don't remember the phone type I started with. I don't know who spent what when? I don't want to make another account and I will have no choice if I have to go into recovery because they will ban the account if you don't answer it right. It's fouled up. Too many people are reporting problems, like the above.

I sure wouldn't do it right now because support is tied up with many problems. I don't know what to do. I'd like those 50 gems but I'm afraid to make the change. Most of the time Google Play is just fine. But sometimes it does freeze up.
    We dont know what they did wrong but i can tell you it is very easy and if you follow the steps you should not get problems.

I once tryed to get an issue that was reported and got it → reason was a delay between requesting the verification code and getting the email → it took several hours.
    That was the only time i saw an issue.
    This what was described above really sounds like he did something wrong with his third village.

I also have seen people who thought they create first a supercell id and then connect it with their village → absolut wrong.
    The supercell id is the email account you use during registration process. You can use any email account you want but make sure this one should be final like gplay/gamecenter id. (You can opt out one time but with owner verification)

So far from a user of scid since day one → great addition and now switching with three clicks is very comfortable.

Current scid setup: