Thread: A bit confused

A bit confused

Max storage for DE is lower than the amount needed to upgrade the AQ and BK. Or am I missing something?

You can store additional 20k de in the town hall.

New Bloke/Chick
    Because you have gold pass... You are getting 20% off on hero upgrade time and DE

To explain. To upgrade the heroes without the gold pass needs more de than the max storage. i.e. max storage is 240000. To upgrade needs 250000. Gold and elixir storage have increased but not de storage

Quote Originally Posted by Ruthworld View Post
    Because you have gold pass... You are getting 20% off on hero upgrade time and DE
    OP was asking how the max level of AQ and BK requires 290k de when de storage can hold only 280k. The gold pass isn't necessary to do it since you can store additional 20k de so total 300k de for f2p players also.

Quote Originally Posted by Grannyanni View Post
    To explain. To upgrade the heroes without the gold pass needs more de than the max storage. i.e. max storage is 240000. To upgrade needs 250000. Gold and elixir storage have increased but not de storage
    DE storage will increase for 9million elixer.

Quote Originally Posted by Grannyanni View Post
    There is a level 8 upgrade for de storage in th13 so it holds 280k by itself. Th will hold the remaining you need for max heroes.

Thank you. I missed that!!! I am blaming it on my age. ��