Thread: Next troop meta........who is?

Next troop meta........who is?

I see most Youtuber upgrade priority troop..... Dragon - Healer - Yeti......

Next troop meta?
    Hoggy? Dragon? QW with yeti?

Let's talk about it....

I upgrade loons. Because I only with them play.

In future ( soon ) I think start again play war or cwl. For that reason I need upgrade something more I think.

Yeti sure cool for spam, but I think I want first dragon ( love more air ) after that upgrade Yeti and probably hogs.

But I'm sure, qeen walk are back to game. I mean more people start use it. And I think learn it maybe tho.
    Last edited by Bbeehhaappyy; December 9th, 2019 at 02:16 PM.
    Soon something happen

Quote Originally Posted by Bbeehhaappyy View Post
    I upgrade loons. Because I only with them play.

In future ( soon ) I think start again play war or cwl. For that reason I need upgrade something more I think.

Yeti sure cool for spam, but I think I want first dragon ( love more air ) after that upgrade Yeti and probably hogs.

But I'm sure, qeen walk are back to game. I mean more people start use it. And I think learn it maybe tho.

I'm agree....but.... QW with? Miner? Hog?
    I think my next upgrade was healer to test queen walk but i waiting for Royale champ at lv 5 for unlock ability....

The problem now it's farming....in Titan too much clouds...

Quote Originally Posted by k3rnelp View Post
    I'm agree....but.... QW with? Miner? Hog?
    I think my next upgrade was healer to test queen walk but i waiting for Royale champ at lv 5 for unlock ability....

The problem now it's farming....in Titan too much clouds...
    In this case I don't understand to much with what. ( I don't have any exp here ).

How I imagine you with qeen walk can use any type of troops ( sure not goblins ).

Because only one qeen can deal 50 % , then whatever with which troops finish base? I'll try lavaloon with rage and clone.

new hero enough upgrade to lvl 5 I think.

what about clouds, i'm already drop trophy from t1 to t3 and soon plan start hard boosting. Hope there no clouds.
    Last edited by Bbeehhaappyy; December 9th, 2019 at 02:34 PM.
    Soon something happen

Give it a few days of war just so the war players make new strategies around the yeti, wreck bases, bases adapt, sc unnecessarily nerf yetis and we go back to hogs and bowitch lol

Jokes aside, The yeti has potential of being as important as the bowler, also air seems really strong in the form of dragloon. We will see.

Miners feel a little stronger after the new levels....
    Not sure if it's just my imagination