Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: long search time?

Titan 3 attack almost everyone because boost. Little clouds. Not big rpoblem.

Already have 7 walls, cost 4.8 m which upgrade only with gold.

Elixir use in laboratory.. soon go to warden ( have 8 BoH )

Have already many what maxed with elixir in laboratory..

Upload video from my attack log.. can look time frame attack but keep in mind army also must little wait.

https://youtu.be/seWpSlmbJKI
    Last edited by Bbeehhaappyy; December 10th, 2019 at 04:10 PM.
    Soon something happen

Quote Originally Posted by LokiGodOfChaos View Post
    titans 2 and searched for 30 minutes with no luck, before the update i was seeing up to 30 seconds of clouds, usually under 5 seconds. hard to get the star bonus in titans without bases, and before saying to drop. then i wouldnt get titans star bonus, and with no bases to dump on i would have to drop shield repeatedly and lose all my loot on defenses, so it is a lose/lose
    I did a few clear shield and guard to drop about a hundred trophies yesterday morning. Started at about 4900. Then yesterday evening, just started search and dropped queen, surrender whenever a base popped up. Usually just a minute or two. That was evening eastern US time yesterday. Was able to drop to champs one. Yes the bonus is lower but at least I can get it.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Waiting beside my human bestie to throw my favorite ball
    Quote Originally Posted by Raidmachine View Post
    why any one would ever drop down? Don't they have guts to do better? Do they fear of competiotion? If they are strong enough to reach legend why they drop down?
    Reasoning goes as follows:

You can find plenty of loot in low Leagues
    You're less likely to be attacked in low Leagues
    This game has a large Casual player base vs the Hardcore player base
    Less headaches when you're close to an upgrade only to be set back due to being raided.

There is probably more but this is what I can think of a this time. Raimachine, I've come across a few TH 13s in Crystal as well as nearly maxed TH 12s in the same League, and I'm only a nearly maxed TH 11.

I find those "fear of competition" to be playing a bit smart so they can save resources for those upgrades. Maybe after I put my last IT down then I'll start climbing to beat my all time high in low Masters III.

Not a single opponent in Titan 1 after TH13

I was a maxed TH12 in legends and on holiday with full storages, waiting for the TH13. Of course my cups went down to 4700 from 5300 in a week, no surprises. I opened the game after a week just in TH13 update dropped and upgraded my town hall to TH13 with an hammer of building. So far so good.

The problem starts here. After I upgraded to TH13, I have found literally NO opponents in Titan 1 (4700ish cups) to get some loot for the last two days. Okay, Titan1 has always been terrible in terms of matchmaking but for a TH13, man it is waaaaaaay worse. NOT A SINGLE OPPONENT IN TWO DAYS. I cannot lose or gain trophies to get rid of this Titan 1ís matchmaking situation therefore I cant go to Champion or Legends. It is like a purgatory. Lol.

I know this is because small number of th13 villages against th12 is not good for the current matchmaking algorithm but please please do something, some exception for the matchmaking at least a brand new town hall released. I am literally stuck at Titan 1 and cant go anywhere. Lol. Save me from this purgatory

I definitely agree new update hype has people playing a lot more and dropping from legends so clouds really bad in Titan 1. However, to my understanding of the algorithm th lvl shouldnt be playing a factor at all in the matchmaking alogrithm just the number of bases available and number of people looking to attack. Also when clouds are that bad best advice is to spend all your loot make an easily three starrable base and then just keep removing your shield. You should get attacked as soon as you remove the shield and lose a good amount of trophies. An hour or so and you could be down 500 trophies. Definitely annoying, clouds as they've always been but attacking is not the way to lose trophies in clouds.
    Clash of Clans- IGN- Uberfischer; Trophy Record- 6024; GG- 1.5 Bil; HH-11 mil; AQ lvl 68; GW lvl 40
    Clash Royale- Trophy Record- 6020(classic trophy inflation), lvl 13, 19 wins (mad cause bad)
    Boom Beach- RIP

Waiting beside my human bestie to throw my favorite ball
    Give it a few days and everything should be back to normal after all of the hype has settled down.

Forum Elder
    I pushed to legend from 4850 after update. Took maybe 15 minutes average to find opponent, but they are there.
    Try different times of day, it might help.

I am in the same trophy range and the clouds have definitely worsen since the new update. Thinking of dropping to crystal to farm since Titans will be will with all TH13s sooner or later. FYI, I'm a somewhat rushed TH12.
    Popovichtown - #89UPV0PGU
    Clan Tag: #GYVQY9Q9
    TH12 - Level 180 - 45/60/25
    967 War Stars and Counting
    PB: 5104

Quote Originally Posted by deniz1186 View Post
    I was a maxed TH12 in legends and on holiday with full storages, waiting for the TH13. Of course my cups went down to 4700 from 5300 in a week, no surprises. I opened the game after a week just in TH13 update dropped and upgraded my town hall to TH13 with an hammer of building. So far so good.

The problem starts here. After I upgraded to TH13, I have found literally NO opponents in Titan 1 (4700ish cups) to get some loot for the last two days. Okay, Titan1 has always been terrible in terms of matchmaking but for a TH13, man it is waaaaaaay worse. NOT A SINGLE OPPONENT IN TWO DAYS. I cannot lose or gain trophies to get rid of this Titan 1’s matchmaking situation therefore I cant go to Champion or Legends. It is like a purgatory. Lol.

I know this is because small number of th13 villages against th12 is not good for the current matchmaking algorithm but please please do something, some exception for the matchmaking at least a brand new town hall released. I am literally stuck at Titan 1 and cant go anywhere. Lol. Save me from this purgatory
    While longer search times are common at a time like this, what you describe is not. Th12s can match th13s and so can th11s. I don't understand at all why you are not getting attacked unless you are on a shield. As for your search for others to attack, now long are you letting your search go for?

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, check this thread on how to fight collusion here.

Last time I write 7 h ago. In this time cap I upgrade 5 walls more.

Now I have 11 new walls.

Only with gold. 5x4.8 = 24 m.

About 5 h boost = 24 m gold.

Yes clouds are but don't need waste time here, better boost
    Last edited by Bbeehhaappyy; December 10th, 2019 at 11:23 PM.
    Soon something happen