Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 102

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: long search time?

  1. #91
    The Meaning of Life, The Universe, and Everything
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    42
    Wait for at least 2 weeks so that builders will be occupied for more than a week then it will be easy to find loot since now everyone should have dumped everything they got

  2. #92
    Same here. Sometimes it takes >30 minutes to find an opponent. A well, gives me some time to look outside and enjoy the nature 😊
    Last edited by Pascal1986; December 11th, 2019 at 06:10 AM.

  3. #93
    Banned tinman610's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Great White North, Eh
    Posts
    1,000
    Things are really busy after the update. It will slow down in a few days.
    Level 205 | TH12 | 2087 war stars | clan C9R2GLC
    http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...anks-in-Forums Forum Ranks
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...es-Compilation
    Working my way towards having Banned as my forum title😄 at 1000

  4. #94
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    To get more loot for upgrades.
    But that's not the right way of playing. it affects other players which is not fair play. Supercell already offering a good bonus for every successful attack at a higher league. isn't that enough? Also, 4X Star bonus will give you more at higher league. Why drop then. I feel it's not an issue with the game its an issue with players. We as players can make this game future good or bad. as a TH11 player, I hardly attack th10 add below, unless I am not getting base even after searching for a long time.

  5. #95
    Millennial Club Bbeehhaappyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,374
    How is going? In T3 I'm happy boosting.

    https://youtu.be/IMP1QhfgynQ
    Soon something happen

  6. #96
    Pro Member LapDawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Waiting beside my human bestie to throw my favorite ball
    Posts
    526
    Quote Originally Posted by Raidmachine View Post
    But that's not the right way of playing. it affects other players which is not fair play. Supercell already offering a good bonus for every successful attack at a higher league. isn't that enough? Also, 4X Star bonus will give you more at higher league. Why drop then. I feel it's not an issue with the game its an issue with players. We as players can make this game future good or bad. as a TH11 player, I hardly attack th10 add below, unless I am not getting base even after searching for a long time.
    There is no "right way to play the game" if you're refering to high THs camping in lower Leagues. I stay low for the obvious reason: to retain loot for big upgrades while not fearing to be attacked as soon as my Guard ends.

    If a high TH wants to stay low then that's there choice and no one elses.

  7. #97
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    63
    That is why i said game has no issue with clouds and all. Issues are because of choce of player. Then why every one complains for legend and still complains for less attacks. Go make your choice, drop down and enjoy the game. Stop Complaining. I stopped here too.

  8. #98
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    820
    Quote Originally Posted by LapDawg View Post
    There is no "right way to play the game" if you're refering to high THs camping in lower Leagues. I stay low for the obvious reason: to retain loot for big upgrades while not fearing to be attacked as soon as my Guard ends.

    If a high TH wants to stay low then that's there choice and no one elses.
    I am confused...you stay low to keep loot and so you don't get attacked but this is EXACTLY how Legends works. Sorry but staying low doesn't accomplish this at all. You still get attacked and lose loot. Only Legends allows a player to never lose loot and never get "attacked". The lower farming players stay low to farm weaker and dead maps. There really is only one other reason to stay low and that is the achievement. I honestly can't think of another reason.

    I agree though there is no right or wrong way to play the game.

  9. #99
    Centennial Club Crusher0029's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Channel 4 San Diego
    Posts
    180
    This is always an issue when there's an update/event/4xbonus I'm surprised that Supercell haven't done anything about it yet.

    Solutions could include not doing events and 4x bonus with the update, I'm sure no one would complain about a 4x event 10 days later or earlier.
    Update could be announced, I'm not sure what advantage is perceived by players in this being kept a secret.

    But in my opinion the best solution for the lack of targets would be some form of Quantitative Easing, injecting extra bases into the game pool during periods of high activity. Bases can simply be a copy of another base with a fixed loot amount that ensures they are worth attacking. Once the higher activity is over bases are removed.

  10. #100
    Pro Member higgsbosons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    under a rock
    Posts
    656
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusher0029 View Post
    But in my opinion the best solution for the lack of targets would be some form of Quantitative Easing, injecting extra bases into the game pool during periods of high activity. Bases can simply be a copy of another base with a fixed loot amount that ensures they are worth attacking. Once the higher activity is over bases are removed.
    Dead bases were probably already added and removed if needed. Otherwise the economy would collapse competely in high activity phases. The effect of adding bases in lower leagues won't be noticed much in titan I but you can watch them in gold and silver. Out of the sudden bases stuffed with xmas presents and 100% filled collectors and totally empty storages appear. I suppose there is a permament resource dispatcher checking if the available loot is above or below a certain threshold and manages the base pool accordingly.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •