Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Count down timer- Christmas gift

Count down timer- Christmas gift

I can't remember who made the count down timer for the ghost.... but am hoping they read this and make one for the Christmas gifts!

It was totally awesome, and helped my special needs hoodmate tremendously! (And the rest of us too!)

IIRC it was meonhoc that did the ghost timer. Iíd venture to guess that she will show up 😊 (Cats are like that)
    Level 162
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    🐝 kind. 🤗

Have I ?

Would you say it could spoil the fun to go to fishing area and discover the gift box on your own? Like searching for boxes on Greg's farm.

I don't want to spoil the fun for you. I am sorry if it did for the ghost.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language. Report abuse/spam on forum.

Valley stuff: Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 140♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    Have I ?

Would you say it could spoil the fun to go to fishing area and discover the gift box on your own? Like searching for boxes on Greg's farm.

It didnít spoil the fun for me at all. It was very helpful and I really appreciated it. I hope youíll do it again, please. 😊
    Last edited by LuvHayDay; December 9th, 2019 at 02:51 PM.

Have I ?

NO, it did not spoil it for us! Lol we have a special needs member in our hood, she doesn't have an understanding of "get it now and wait 25 hours" or try fishing every hour until you find it.... the timer was a heaven sent tool for her!

Just my opinion- if someone wouldn't like to have the timing spoiled for them, they probably would never use it anyway! 😊

I think you are great for doing it!

Oh, really ? Happy to hear that helps you. I don't need to add any anti spoiler spell then?

If you still have the link bookmarked (of course you do ), have fun spotting the gift and spread the words.

"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good" --
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language. Report abuse/spam on forum.

Oh, really ? Happy to hear that helps you. I don't need to add any anti spoiler spell then?

If you still have the link bookmarked (of course you do ), have fun spotting the gift and spread the words.
    For those of us who don’t have the link bookmarked, could you please give it to us?

Hmmmm, maybe whisper "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good" then follow this magic link:
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12358182

However, please don't stop posting to share your gift finding (voucher? diamond? tool? expansion material?). Your post will serve as reminder to other forum readers and help track the correct timing of the gift box for the years to come. If there is any issue like in 2018, we could know.

Hmmmm, maybe whisper "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good" then follow this magic link:
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12358182

However, please don't stop posting to share your gift finding (voucher? diamond? tool? expansion material?). Your post will serve as reminder to other forum readers and help track the correct timing of the gift box for the years to come. If there is any issue like in 2018, we could know.
    Thank you very much! My gift arrived as scheduled today, between 6-7 pm Pacific time, USA. It was a wood panel.

What I don’t understand is that yesterday I couldn’t see the gift on my iPhone, even though I was looking in the right time window. I was away from home, so I couldn’t check my iPad to see if it was there. But 4 hours later, it showed up on my iPad. I didn’t think to look and see if it was also on my iPhone, but I’ll try to remember to do that the next time I see it. Has anyone else had a problem seeing it on an iPhone?

Quote Originally Posted by LuvHayDay View Post
    Thank you very much! My gift arrived as scheduled today, between 6-7 pm Pacific time, USA. It was a wood panel.

What I don’t understand is that yesterday I couldn’t see the gift on my iPhone, even though I was looking in the right time window. I was away from home, so I couldn’t check my iPad to see if it was there. But 4 hours later, it showed up on my iPad. I didn’t think to look and see if it was also on my iPhone, but I’ll try to remember to do that the next time I see it. Has anyone else had a problem seeing it on an iPhone?

I have problems seeing anything on my iphone
    Farm 141
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 52 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 17 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...