Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Count down timer- Christmas gift

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Georgia-USA
    Posts
    289

    Count down timer- Christmas gift

    I can't remember who made the count down timer for the ghost.... but am hoping they read this and make one for the Christmas gifts!

    It was totally awesome, and helped my special needs hoodmate tremendously! (And the rest of us too!)

  2. #2
    Momscar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Where mountain life is great!
    Posts
    3,427
    IIRC it was meonhoc that did the ghost timer. Iíd venture to guess that she will show up 😊 (Cats are like that)
    Level 162
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    🐝 kind. 🤗

  3. #3
    AdvoCat Extraordinaire meonhoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    LUNAR
    Posts
    4,395
    Have I ?

    Would you say it could spoil the fun to go to fishing area and discover the gift box on your own? Like searching for boxes on Greg's farm.

    I don't want to spoil the fun for you. I am sorry if it did for the ghost.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language. Report abuse/spam on forum.

    Valley stuff: Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

    #AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 140♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

  4. #4
    Super Member LuvHayDay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    838
    Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    Have I ?

    Would you say it could spoil the fun to go to fishing area and discover the gift box on your own? Like searching for boxes on Greg's farm.

    I don't want to spoil the fun for you. I am sorry if it did for the ghost.
    It didnít spoil the fun for me at all. It was very helpful and I really appreciated it. I hope youíll do it again, please. 😊
    Last edited by LuvHayDay; December 9th, 2019 at 02:51 PM.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Georgia-USA
    Posts
    289
    Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    Have I ?

    Would you say it could spoil the fun to go to fishing area and discover the gift box on your own? Like searching for boxes on Greg's farm.

    I don't want to spoil the fun for you. I am sorry if it did for the ghost.
    NO, it did not spoil it for us! Lol we have a special needs member in our hood, she doesn't have an understanding of "get it now and wait 25 hours" or try fishing every hour until you find it.... the timer was a heaven sent tool for her!

    Just my opinion- if someone wouldn't like to have the timing spoiled for them, they probably would never use it anyway! 😊

    I think you are great for doing it!

  6. #6
    AdvoCat Extraordinaire meonhoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    LUNAR
    Posts
    4,395
    Oh, really ? Happy to hear that helps you. I don't need to add any anti spoiler spell then?

    If you still have the link bookmarked (of course you do ), have fun spotting the gift and spread the words.


    "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good" --
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language. Report abuse/spam on forum.

    Valley stuff: Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

    #AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 140♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

  7. #7
    Super Member LuvHayDay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    838
    Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    Oh, really ? Happy to hear that helps you. I don't need to add any anti spoiler spell then?

    If you still have the link bookmarked (of course you do ), have fun spotting the gift and spread the words.
    For those of us who don’t have the link bookmarked, could you please give it to us?

  8. #8
    AdvoCat Extraordinaire meonhoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    LUNAR
    Posts
    4,395
    Hmmmm, maybe whisper "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good" then follow this magic link:
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12358182

    However, please don't stop posting to share your gift finding (voucher? diamond? tool? expansion material?). Your post will serve as reminder to other forum readers and help track the correct timing of the gift box for the years to come. If there is any issue like in 2018, we could know.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language. Report abuse/spam on forum.

    Valley stuff: Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

    #AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 140♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

  9. #9
    Super Member LuvHayDay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    838
    Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    Hmmmm, maybe whisper "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good" then follow this magic link:
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12358182

    However, please don't stop posting to share your gift finding (voucher? diamond? tool? expansion material?). Your post will serve as reminder to other forum readers and help track the correct timing of the gift box for the years to come. If there is any issue like in 2018, we could know.
    Thank you very much! My gift arrived as scheduled today, between 6-7 pm Pacific time, USA. It was a wood panel.

    What I don’t understand is that yesterday I couldn’t see the gift on my iPhone, even though I was looking in the right time window. I was away from home, so I couldn’t check my iPad to see if it was there. But 4 hours later, it showed up on my iPad. I didn’t think to look and see if it was also on my iPhone, but I’ll try to remember to do that the next time I see it. Has anyone else had a problem seeing it on an iPhone?

  10. #10
    WussyPuss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Richmond, BC Canada
    Posts
    6,059
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvHayDay View Post
    Thank you very much! My gift arrived as scheduled today, between 6-7 pm Pacific time, USA. It was a wood panel.

    What I don’t understand is that yesterday I couldn’t see the gift on my iPhone, even though I was looking in the right time window. I was away from home, so I couldn’t check my iPad to see if it was there. But 4 hours later, it showed up on my iPad. I didn’t think to look and see if it was also on my iPhone, but I’ll try to remember to do that the next time I see it. Has anyone else had a problem seeing it on an iPhone?

    I have problems seeing anything on my iphone
    Farm 141
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 52 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 17 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

    Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •