Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Count down timer- Christmas gift

Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    I have problems seeing anything on my iphone
    Tee hee.

I hear you. Games on a phone? What is that?

P.S. Thank you, meo! I work any game time I get, around my real life and not the other way around, so this is *super* helpful. Otherwise I’d be hit and miss for days—that would be in the “not fun” category here.

Thanks for the pic, Katana! (And Tahoe for getting a working link, lol.)

I still need a new quote, though. Waiting for just the right one.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvHayDay View Post
    Thank you very much! My gift arrived as scheduled today, between 6-7 pm Pacific time, USA. It was a wood panel.

What I don’t understand is that yesterday I couldn’t see the gift on my iPhone, even though I was looking in the right time window. I was away from home, so I couldn’t check my iPad to see if it was there. But 4 hours later, it showed up on my iPad. I didn’t think to look and see if it was also on my iPhone, but I’ll try to remember to do that the next time I see it. Has anyone else had a problem seeing it on an iPhone?
    A panel, that's great! Hmm, did you claim one in the last 24h-25h prior to that window time (just double checking)? A friend of mine also did not see the gift box as well (we are on same window and send reminder to each other), he checked later in the same hour, loaded the fishing area again and there it was.
    Not a ghost, still spooky .

Quote Originally Posted by MommySnooks View Post
    P.S. Thank you, meo! I work any game time I get, around my real life and not the other way around, so this is *super* helpful. Otherwise I’d be hit and miss for days—that would be in the “not fun” category here.
    Yes, gotta maximize the number of gift we can get *hug* (I want cat pix)
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language. Report abuse/spam on forum.

Valley info : - Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 143♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    A panel, that's great! Hmm, did you claim one in the last 24h-25h prior to that window time (just double checking)? A friend of mine also did not see the gift box as well (we are on same window and send reminder to each other), he checked later in the same hour, loaded the fishing area again and there it was.
    Not a ghost, still spooky .
    Yes, I claimed one in the previous 24h-25hm period. I’ve found that interval to be consistent—or if I miss it, the gift always shows up at the predicted times (4 h or 8h later, etc.). I kept track of all the ghost appearances in the fall, and they always followed that schedule. So far the holiday packages have done the same.

MeonHoc - ​Thanks so much for the countdown & link. Since it can be difficult for me to catch the gift/ ghost when it is on the lake this is really helpful.
    Farm Name: Fairie Fae - Please PM for Farm Tag #