Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Town Hall 13 Bugs Thread

New Bloke/Chick
    The Full icon above army camps are super annoying now that army camps are smaller as they overlap other Full icons. Happens on android if you put a spell factory behind an army camp. 1st world problems

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    Sorry, had to close the previous post so I could continually update an official post with new information.

Known issues:
    • Buildings can be placed in obstacle area
    • Android crashes (solution here)
    • Switching layouts causing problems if you have more than 2 decorations stashed

If you have any "notch" related UI issues, please make sure to post what model device you have so we can test it further. "Notch" related UI issues, for example, are things like the indented "notch" covering part of your game screen or blocking some other UI elements.
    Darian, there is an annoying bug with the Jolly King, it is Shouting at random times including every time I open the profile

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Brawlbag View Post
    Display on HTC P20 Pro is inconsistent, scrolling causes buildings to vanish and reappear, can't click on the close windows box and can get into clan leagues as obscured by chat box.

Android 9.1.
    This also happens to me in my Huawei Mate 20 Lite, the icons change place everytime I open the app (sometimes the chat blocks the CWL icon. Other times the game acts as if the screen were smaller and leaves 2 iconless lines on each side of the screen, but you can interact with the buildings in this lines normally).

Fresh Spawn
    Hi!
    Bug with automatic trigger of Grand Warden ability

In my case:
    - mode: air
    - followed: balloons

Ability is trigering when unit in GW range is dying (so it's happening always on the beggining of a atack).

THX!

P.S. Sorry for that post in bug subforum

I'm not facing any bugs/issue on a notch phone..... Game working like a butter 🔥🔥

Quote Originally Posted by myVoice View Post
    Hi!
    Bug with automatic trigger of Grand Warden ability

In my case:
    - mode: air
    - followed: balloons

Ability is trigering when unit in GW range is dying (so it's happening always on the beggining of a atack).

THX!

P.S. Sorry for that post in bug subforum
    You can toggle auto ability on and off in the Settings menu. Not a bug.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Opt1musPr1me View Post
    You can toggle auto ability on and off in the Settings menu. Not a bug.
    Yes it is. The ability should activate when GW is dying not when the unit which he is guarding.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by myVoice View Post
    Yes it is. The ability should activate when GW is dying not when the unit which he is guarding.
    Can you share your player tag with me so the dev team can look into this?
    AKA Tank Puppy

In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this.
    Terry Pratchett

Fresh Spawn

Cant attack

Im in legend league and it says looking for opponent and the time matches the league day timer. I have a iPhone 8 Plus not sure if that helps

Centennial Club
    I started th13 upgrade the. Remembered I had to get my hammer of ... still. Got a HoB and when I go back to finish the upgrade it doesn’t recognize the HoB. In my magic items it only wants me to sell it I have 5 builders complete max loot max treasury max th12 base. If I wait another 17 days I will have 0 loot left and even would make season pass for December worthless

#VGJ8RJUV