Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Town Hall 13 Bugs Thread

Samsung tab A, SM-T580, when you open keyboard, it blocks the bottom 4-5 lines of the chat window, if you try to scroll it back up, it just goes back down.
    Level: 262 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.63 million | Hero Levels: 210

Did an attack in Legend League and Google Play Store popped up. Total freeze. Could not attack. Lost the battle. Uninstalled app over and over. 1 hour and 20 mins later. Huzzah. Appears to be normal. Did CWL attack and Google Play store appears again. Total freeze. What's the story? Very annoying.
    To secure peace is to prepare for war.

Quote Originally Posted by heismanasu View Post
    I started th13 upgrade the. Remembered I had to get my hammer of ... still. Got a HoB and when I go back to finish the upgrade it doesn’t recognize the HoB. In my magic items it only wants me to sell it I have 5 builders complete max loot max treasury max th12 base. If I wait another 17 days I will have 0 loot left and even would make season pass for December worthless

#VGJ8RJUV
    Hammers can not finish upgrades, you need to use a book or gems to finish your TH. Or cancell and start over using your Hob.
    Level: 262 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.63 million | Hero Levels: 210

Centennial Club
    I started th13 upgrade the. Remembered I had to get my hammer of ... still. Got a HoB and when I go back to finish the upgrade it doesn’t recognize the HoB. In my magic items it only wants me to sell it I have 5 builders complete max loot max treasury max th12 base. If I wait another 17 days I will have 0 loot left and even would make season pass for December worthless

#VGJ8RJUV

Quote Originally Posted by heismanasu View Post

#VGJ8RJUV
    To use the hammer you have to cancel the upgrade first
    Various data posts: Who plays what? CWL data 1 (stars), 2 (3* rates), 3 (rosters), 4 (start times and other) Data at end of old Legends And (non-data) how max bases are ordered in war
    --------------------
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e

There's a bug in 'Advanced Search Filters' in 'search clans' tab. For minimum TH level required option, it shows image of th13 but text says 12. Similarly, it shows image of th12 but says 11 and so on and there's no option for th13. I hope you get what I'm trying to say.

via Imgflip Meme Generator

Chat typing window is covering the message you are typing (you can't see what you are typing)

Samsung SM-T580 tablet
    Android 7.0

Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    Samsung tab A, SM-T580, when you open keyboard, it blocks the bottom 4-5 lines of the chat window, if you try to scroll it back up, it just goes back down.
    Noticed this on my A10e. Thought it was a keyboard issue

Thanks to DragonX101 for the awesome sig!

|STATS|

I used a training potion today and then upgraded my warden with a hammer, the boost was gone.
    Oddly enough the +5 lvl boost I has used too remained.

So either one must be a bug. Either upgrading removes the spell influence, or it should‘nt remove it. As it is one stayed, the other was lost.

I would have preferred to keep the training boost rather than the power up boost.

Have Fun
    TS

mid TH13 ... lvl 226 ... 65 ... 70 ... 50 ... 13
    2014 Review-Video , Free download, printable stats booklet .
    Poem, Journey to full Lavas Video.

Our clan has noticed that you cannot copy a base unless you have an empty slot. The old system allowed you to copy over an existing layout. That isn't working anymore. Not sure if it's a bug or not.