Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Android Crashes after TH13 update

Updated to 13.0.4 still crashing in loading screen.

I've tried everything that is recommended to get back into the game.

Tried everything recommended, and still get the same message.....unfortunately, clash of clans has stopped......
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    If you are a Google Android user and experiencing crashes, please make sure you have updated Clash of Clans to the 13.0.4 update from the Google Play store.

This thread is specifically for crashes on Android devices after the update.

Fresh Spawn
    I'm having the same issues with coc crashing on startup.
    Has anyone found a fix yet?

After Updating. . . App crash still occur..

Edit: After you update to the latest version, clear your coc cache.. It solve the app crashing issue for me..

Thanks for immediate response..
    Last edited by TakeMeDown; December 10th, 2019 at 03:46 AM.

Fresh Spawn
    Still crashing.

Updated to 13.0.4 on a note 10.1.

I've actually done a full system restart resetting back to new. Downloaded 13.0.4 and still crashes.

Yesterday I was able to get past the loading screen before app crashes. Today, it alternates between the SC logo and Clash loading screen- back and forth continuously. Can't open game at all, even after updating to v13.0.4.

Thank you TerMinus for the awesome sig!

After update when I open coc then pop-up show unfortunately clash of clans stopped on android,plz fix this ty.

Still crushing when switching between my supercell id accounts.... Device: Galaxy a50

I am having same issue with samsung tablet since update. I have tried all the troubleshooting tips but still get the "unfortunately clash of clans has stopped" message when trying to load game. Please address this.

Bumping the thread because the crashes are still happening a lot.